Lt. Commander
# 1 Consoles
07-29-2011, 02:23 AM
Is it possible to simply buy consoles rather than exchanging badges or emblems for them? I've gone and accidently sold mien out from under me, and now I have a ship with no tactical consoles!
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-29-2011, 02:24 AM
People sell them on the exchange...
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-29-2011, 08:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaren_Kincaid
Is it possible to simply buy consoles rather than exchanging badges or emblems for them? I've gone and accidently sold mien out from under me, and now I have a ship with no tactical consoles!
Some consoles tend to be quite expensive at low levels so it may be worth exchanging marks for them. Phaser Relays for an LTC were selling for over 60k yesterday evening and for an LTC that's quite a lot so marks may be worthwhile if you have them.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-30-2011, 01:41 AM
Thank you for your help. As it turned out, I had spare consoles in my back that I was able to bind to my ship.
Thank you again for the advice, though.
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-30-2011, 12:52 PM
Also make sure to check other options. Take beam or cannon consoles instead of a specific energy type, torpedo or mine consoles instead of quantum, photon, .... Sometimes the differences between common, uncommon, ... are really small , too and before you go without any consoles take them from a lower tier.