Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Shipyards
Login

Lt. Commander
First off great job on the TOS Interior package, but I and I`m sure many others would like to see a Galaxy Class Interior package that looks like your walking around the inside of the Enterprise - D. The Galaxy Class is my choice of class to use on my characters, either using the Galaxy Class Refit, Dreadnought or the Nebula Class. I would use that Interior package on all of them. I grew up watching and got interested in Star Trek because of Star Trek The Next Generation as I`m sure many others have. It would be nice to relive those memories walking around our ships looking that same.

Thanks Cryptic.

P.S. Season 4 looks great. Nice upgrade.

Engage.
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-05-2011, 07:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueamdgamer View Post
First off great job on the TOS Interior package, but I and I`m sure many others would like to see a Galaxy Class Interior package that looks like your walking around the inside of the Enterprise - D. The Galaxy Class is my choice of class to use on my characters, either using the Galaxy Class Refit, Dreadnought or the Nebula Class. I would use that Interior package on all of them. I grew up watching and got interested in Star Trek because of Star Trek The Next Generation as I`m sure many others have. It would be nice to relive those memories walking around our ships looking that same.

Thanks Cryptic.

P.S. Season 4 looks great. Nice upgrade.

Engage.
We are hoping that all the main ships get a revamp, have you seen the inside of a defiant, its 5 times the size of the outside, lol. I think we can expect to see a major overhaul when our internal ships become more important to the missions.
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-05-2011, 07:47 AM
/agree

I'm a long time sub and a short time player (thanks RL... jeez...) at any rate, when i finally made Cptn on my eng and got the galaxy class, i was shockingly surprised to see such a limited selection of interiors for the (in my heart and flame to the fire) best ship class and series ever! but i wouldn't mind seeing a pack for the voyager era too... its all applicable and marketable lets be honest...
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-05-2011, 08:20 AM
/agree...

I love being in my defiant, and going to engineering and seeing a Sovereign Class Warp-Core and 5 story tall Engineering section.. lol but in all purposes.. I wish they would at least change the size of the engineering / Warp cores to scale with whatever size you chose in the ship customize screen, i.e a small warp core for "small" medium for Med.. etc..

they could use the Intrepid-class engineering set for the medium, and the Defiant-class engineering set for small. imho. be a great segway to the interiors that others have mentioned.
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-05-2011, 08:43 AM
This would actually be a logical step and solve most interior issues, why? The Galaxy interior could be used on almost any crusier and of course the Nebula, the Connie from the last TMP movie used the interior which later became TNG series. Chyenne and Nebula were basically built during the same time frame and are also mentioned to be more compact versions of the Galaxy, and the dreadnought is just a retrofit.
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-05-2011, 09:19 AM
Agreed. I would like to see the Connie/Galaxy interiors as well as the Intrepid interior halls.

While we are at it, at last count I think there are five engineering, three mess halls, and four transporter rooms seen in the series or movies that need to be added.
Lt. Commander
# 7
08-05-2011, 06:51 PM
I wonder if they could or would do the Enterprise bridge variants as seen in TNG "Parallels" (more than a couple in that one) and as seen in TNG "All Good Things"?

Or even the Odyssey bridge as seen in DS9: "The Jem'Hadar". Including the commissioning plaque with the quote from AC Clarke ;-). I liked that one...it had a more military feel versus the exploration bent of the Enterprise D. Might work well for Nebula variants? I'd use it on the dreadnought refit.

Further; when I am engineering to board a shuttle (I love that new feature by the way even without a hangar deck)...it is irksome that though I am in deep space exploring a cluster...crewmen are beaming into and off the transporter pad. Where are they going ??!! Are the turbo lifts out of order? The random engine can turn that off I should think unless I am in orbit with a starbase.
Lt. Commander
# 8
08-06-2011, 04:27 PM
I'm generally not too interested in supporting the C-store for a number of reasons. However, I'd probably geek out all over this if it was any good.
Lt. Commander
# 9
08-07-2011, 02:14 AM
I absolutly support this.
The current version of the interiors are a shame...
Lt. Commander
# 10
08-07-2011, 02:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveHale View Post
I'm generally not too interested in supporting the C-store for a number of reasons. However, I'd probably geek out all over this if it was any good.
Agreed. Make it so.