Lt. Commander
# 1 August Calendar is updated
07-28-2011, 04:06 AM
Quote:
AUGUST 2011
3 - 5. Nova Class Ship, "Rhode Island" Variant (C-Store)
17 - 19. Klingon Academy Uniform (C-Store)
Gimme a "C" ....

Anyone going to lock in some dates for all this new content we are expecting?

I am soooo disapointed right now
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-28-2011, 04:13 AM
was disappointed no content on the calendar.

hopefully something will get added or they have decided they want it to be a surprise and just add it out of the blue. they never mentioned starfleet academy for example when they could have easily put it up.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-28-2011, 04:20 AM
i also noticed this on tribble and its made it live

there is a notification next to the astrometrics button that leads to obtaining the mission for the borg invasions (you may need to be in sirius sector or omega leonis for klingons to see it, not tested the other zones).

now the notification may have been pushed too early or they may be doing the borg invasions very soon.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-28-2011, 04:23 AM
Yeah I noticed a Borg Invasion alert dialogue in Sirius Sector in Tribble also. I accepted the daily missions but no Borgies around
Lt. Commander
# 5 Surprise
07-28-2011, 04:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
was disappointed no content on the calendar.

hopefully something will get added or they have decided they want it to be a surprise and just add it out of the blue. they never mentioned starfleet academy for example when they could have easily put it up.
Indeed I think they want to surprise us and on the other hand why post it ? If they keep it to themselves no one gets angry if it fail the launch date simple as that .
And if they think like, that wouldn't surprise me at all, I would do the same because people stay complaining and get angry all the time at them because they do not what they want, and that's not how it works.
Yes you are customer and yes customer is always right but not on an MMO market, We should be glad we get the stuff we ask from them true ??
Because If they are one minute behind schedule the forums fill up with treads like STO sucks STO this and that .
So if they use this strategy they have the right to do so and you can look mad at other players of complaining all the time or being mad if it doesn't work they wanted .Including myself to be honest ....

Greets
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-28-2011, 04:27 AM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Atari Community Rules and Policies ~WishStone
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-28-2011, 04:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten-Nemesis View Post
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Atari Community Rules and Policies ~WishStone
Lt. Commander
# 8
07-28-2011, 04:40 AM
i would like an update for new content to
Lt. Commander
# 9
07-28-2011, 04:41 AM
I think a lot of people have been very patient, and were expecting a Calendar update for some reasurance of new playable content. The fact that the calendar is basically empty is what I find very disapointing There does not seem to be an end in sight ... snif snif
Lt. Commander
# 10
07-28-2011, 04:45 AM
Another month of no content???

Looks like unsubbing was the right thing. Less money for you Cryptic...