Lt. Commander
# 1 A not a thank you post.
07-29-2011, 11:58 AM
I would like to say I am not happy with the work the Devs are doing at the moment or the decisions they are making.

Sick of posts where people are saying good work and champion and keep on going. and we love you.

Well I am doing the opposite and saying your not doing a good job and I don't love you.

There...
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-29-2011, 12:07 PM
We know and your not a minority. (hug)
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-29-2011, 12:08 PM
Oh my... Here we go.

Well.. at least it was honest. I respect Honesty.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-29-2011, 12:10 PM
I wish we knew what the circumstances were delaying new content.

The sense I get from the community is that most everyone wants to have a reason to be excited, to play thecontent that makes them say, "this is why I stick around; this is why I like Cryptic"-

-but those feelings hinge on the game being there.
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-29-2011, 12:12 PM
Forget new content.

I'd be happier if the content we had weren't so darn buggy.

I'd rather have a repetitious game that works great than an innovative one full of flaws.
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-29-2011, 12:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvsaris View Post
Forget new content.

I'd rather have a repetitious game that works great than an innovative one full of flaws.
Now thats a wise reaction. Q'apla!
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-29-2011, 12:14 PM
as for the lack of new content, STO's no worse then any other MMO in that regard
Lt. Commander
# 8
07-29-2011, 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvsaris View Post
Forget new content.

I'm the complete opposite. I'd rather have games as buggy as Fallout: New Vegas, Red Dead Redemption and Baldur's Gate than repetitive (but stable) games.
Lt. Commander
# 9
07-29-2011, 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solomace View Post
I would like to say I am not happy with the work the Devs are doing at the moment or the decisions they are making.

Sick of posts where people are saying good work and champion and keep on going. and we love you.

Well I am doing the opposite and saying your not doing a good job and I don't love you.

There...
the stuff cryptic puts in this game is (almost) always awesome (or an accidental bug or 2... twenty... they'll be fixed)

i just get the feeling they have a very small team of very talented people who can't put out content at anyware near the rate we want. well not if they want to sleep and see their families
Lt. Commander
# 10
07-29-2011, 12:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bohort View Post
i just get the feeling they have a very small team of very talented people who can't put out content at anyware near the rate we want.
It's no mere feeling; that's what dstahl has said time and time again.

MMOs never meet player demands (not even WoW) but it's even worse when a game is both bugged and has no new content in so long.