Lt. Commander
...as a girl feels underwhelming. I was hoping for a more striking pose. Almost rigid and firm,...fierce I guess. arms resting on each side, back straight. head tilted slightly down to signify a gaze. Something regal...something that made me feel like she owns that chair. But as it is, she looks so pitifully dainty and lost...but at least we can now sit in them...

Something like this: http://www.fantasy-fan.org/files/Mar...een_Cersei.jpg

Just my 2

P.S.: Or at least fix the right hand collision/going into the geometry of the upper thigh please.
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-31-2011, 05:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostar
...as a girl feels underwhelming. I was hoping for a more striking pose. Almost rigid and firm,...fierce I guess. arms resting on each side, back straight. head tilted slightly down to signify a gaze. Something regal...something that made me feel like she owns that chair. But as it is, she looks so pitifully dainty and lost...but at least we can now sit in them...

Something like this: http://www.fantasy-fan.org/files/Mar...een_Cersei.jpg

Just my 2
I say all Captains need to project a regal and even stoic pose that befits (looks that the picture in the link)....er um uh...what where we talking about?
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-31-2011, 05:57 PM
That pic makes me want to re-up my WoW account.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-31-2011, 06:02 PM
Sorry I did not read your post ..... to distracted by your Avatar
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-31-2011, 06:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkstocbr
Sorry I did not read your post ..... to distracted by your Avatar
Dax and Dr. Lenara Kahn have the same effect on me as well.. /nods sympathetically
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-31-2011, 08:45 PM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Atari Community Rules and Policies ~GM Tiyshen
Lt. Commander
# 7
08-01-2011, 01:39 AM
I would enjoy having my Vice admiral looking like a Boss when sitting in his chair. It would be like the archie bunker chair and that the whole bridge revolved around him and his commands. The pose would have to be rubbing his chin while sitting back relaxed leg over the other. King of his vessel.
Lt. Commander
# 8
08-01-2011, 02:08 AM
I want my captain to look like a seasoned vet not a baby doll. I also want a non-ridiculous walk as well.
Lt. Commander
# 9
08-01-2011, 02:48 AM
Still the plain sitting look is just ugh boring.
Lt. Commander
# 10
08-01-2011, 03:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_E_D_Allen89
Still the plain sitting look is just ugh boring.
Agreed; we have an emote (or at least we did, I think it's broke) that allowed us to look like we were sitting in a captain's chair. Maybe something like that instead of that sitting-there-and-looking-pretty stuff we got now.