Lt. Commander
I thought that Klingons could also go to the Captian's Table but while my Caitian can go there my Gorn cannot. Is that normal or is the Klink Portal broken right now or something?
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-31-2011, 07:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinkuu_Akagan
I thought that Klingons could also go to the Captian's Table but while my Caitian can go there my Gorn cannot. Is that normal or is the Klink Portal broken right now or something?
i noticed it was hard to find an angle that i could enter from for the klingon side, last time i tried i think going in a line fron the planet to the anegma let me in. i dont know whats wrong with it or if everyone gets the problem
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-31-2011, 08:11 PM
Make sure you retrieved the "access code" from the C-Store. I believe that works on a per character basis.

EDIT: Just checked, it unlocks it for every character. Sorry about that.
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-01-2011, 10:37 AM
My KDF character got right in, first time, no problem. Just flew directly in from the spawn point and docked.
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-02-2011, 07:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by attilio View Post
Make sure you retrieved the "access code" from the C-Store. I believe that works on a per character basis.

EDIT: Just checked, it unlocks it for every character. Sorry about that.
That was it, thank you. I had forgotten to get it with my Gorn and when I did it let me right in.