Lt. Commander
# 191
08-08-2011, 05:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raketh
Just tested on Tribble - you can have more than one console on your ship, and there's NO shared/global cooldown. With enough consoles you can have the ability ready almost all the time. Even just having two is useful - if you activate it and someone uses PSW and reveals you, just hit the ability again.

This just got a whole lot more lol-tacular.
Yay that sounds like a bug... And they only have 2-4 days to fix it! Hurray!
Lt. Commander
# 192
08-08-2011, 06:16 PM
I see nothing wrong with this. The Klingons already have tooo much in the way of content. The Federation needs more and this is a good start.
Lt. Commander
# 193
08-08-2011, 06:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveAngelis
I see nothing wrong with this. The Klingons already have tooo much in the way of content. The Federation needs more and this is a good start.
Ohhh I see what you did there....
Lt. Commander
# 194
08-08-2011, 06:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raketh
Just tested on Tribble - you can have more than one console on your ship, and there's NO shared/global cooldown. With enough consoles you can have the ability ready almost all the time. Even just having two is useful - if you activate it and someone uses PSW and reveals you, just hit the ability again.

This just got a whole lot more lol-tacular.
We're aware of this issue and are working on a fix. Basically, what is happening is when you re-buy this ship it doesn't check to see if you already have the console in your inventory somewhere.
Lt. Commander
# 195
08-08-2011, 06:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
We're aware of this issue and are working on a fix. Basically, what is happening is when you re-buy this ship it doesn't check to see if you already have the console in your inventory somewhere.
I think it would be better if you just make the item "unique" and only let 1 console of that type installed on a single ship. If I want to have the console on 2 or 3 different ships I should be able to.
Lt. Commander
# 196
08-08-2011, 07:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redleader View Post
I think it would be better if you just make the item "unique" and only let 1 console of that type installed on a single ship. If I want to have the console on 2 or 3 different ships I should be able to.
Well since you'd have to go back to dock to change ships anyway...why can't you swap the console off when you're there?
Lt. Commander
# 197
08-09-2011, 12:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redleader View Post
Yes, I wish they would get rid of unique items and move to unique equipped items. Especially with Shuttles supposedly going to be used more, it's a pain to switch gear back and forth.