Lt. Commander
# 21
08-02-2011, 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amidoinitright View Post
It looks like i picked the wrong day to quit drinking.
Go back to your prune juice, klingon
Lt. Commander
# 22
08-02-2011, 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gx4th View Post
Go back to your prune juice, klingon
Seriously though, who's going to play Klingon now?
My sub expires the 5th.
Lt. Commander
# 23
08-02-2011, 12:30 PM
Quote:
My sub expires tomorrow.
Sigh... It'll be a sadder day when you leave man... another pvp casualty by cryptic (those guys are awesome at killing pvp'ers).
Lt. Commander
# 24
08-02-2011, 01:02 PM
Wow, that sounds as silly as what people suggest for new powers in the general forum.

Hopefully the power doesn't last too long. Would it be possible they have not learned from FAW, and have it last 15 seconds? Ugh...
Lt. Commander
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
I am sure there will be some reasonably drawbacks that ensure it cannot be abused with an ability like ablative armor for extended periods of invulnerability.

Mustrum "Hah" Ridcully
I suspect you're right. It's kind of funny how everyone's freaking out when so few of the details are known -- just look at the last Ask Cryptic when people misinterpreted Stahl's comments about a first officer and universal slots. It had already been stated the first officer ability is different from a bridge officer ability and not that you'd be adding a universal commander boff to your ship, but alas...
Lt. Commander
# 26
08-02-2011, 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhyrexianHero
I suspect you're right. It's kind of funny how everyone's freaking out when so few of the details are known -- just look at the last Ask Cryptic when people misinterpreted Stahl's comments about a first officer and universal slots. It had already been stated the first officer ability is different from a bridge officer ability and not that you'd be adding a universal commander boff to your ship, but alas...
yeah because cryptic have a great reputation of maintaining good balance and not adding lolpve items that frack shats up..
Lt. Commander
# 27
08-02-2011, 02:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Thamupp View Post
yeah because cryptic have a great reputation of maintaining good balance and not adding lolpve items that frack shats up..
why speak truth
Lt. Commander
# 28
08-02-2011, 02:13 PM
Maybe with a 1 minute GCD for ablative and this it would be alright.
Lt. Commander
# 29
08-02-2011, 02:21 PM
Quote:
My sub expires the 5th.
me. eternal. no matter what they nerf next. no matter what the feds get. id be playing if this was a REAL game and by now feds abused their 10-1 numbers advantage with real consequences. like if all we got was tier 1 ships. if i was on my tenth toon cus the first nine got waxed. see, some people possess "loyalty", to a game, a faction, a style of play. aint gonna switch it up to a fotm or treason on their mates and roll an enemy toon. the few, the fierce, the all time k team will be here despite the odds.

bring the pain whatever u can think of. coming from a guy who engages regardless of the odds in kerrat pugs and cnh, i just dont give a damn what YOU use. i know at any given moment if the crit gods are with me, you'lose.

cant hack it? gtfo my faction *****es.

/rant off
Lt. Commander
# 30
08-02-2011, 02:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurleybird View Post
Maybe with a 1 minute GCD for ablative and this it would be alright.
what u mean to say is ur fed toons will love it. ur not allwed to talk anymore stop pretending ur a klingon