Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
Hi guys and gals:

I have a list of four Enterprise-F searches for the Enterprise-E ideas.

of the three or four listed below which one would you like to see Cryptic DEV for the maiden voyage of the new U.S.S. Enterprise-F (NCC-1701-F)

1. The Enterprise-E has been Assimilated by the Borg and is the Flagship of the Borg Invasion Fleet. With Data as Borg Fleet Admiral.

2. The Enterprise-E has been captured by forces from the Terran Empire of the Mirror Universe. The Admiral of the Terran Empire is using the Enterprise-E as bait in remote areas of both the Alpha and Beta quadrents.

3. The Enterprise-E is the flagship of a joint Romulan/Klingon Task Force and the Starbase the Enterprise-E was sent to help. Is now the Romulan/Klingon Alliances HQ
--
4. ??? as of (8-1-2011)

Well which one would you pick ???
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-02-2011, 12:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALPHAOMEGA1500
Hi guys and gals:

I have a list of four Enterprise-F searches for the Enterprise-E ideas.

of the three or four listed below which one would you like to see Cryptic DEV for the maiden voyage of the new U.S.S. Enterprise-F (NCC-1701-F)

1. The Enterprise-E has been Assimilated by the Borg and is the Flagship of the Borg Invasion Fleet. With Data as Borg Fleet Admiral.

2. The Enterprise-E has been captured by forces from the Terran Empire of the Mirror Universe. The Admiral of the Terran Empire is using the Enterprise-E as bait in remote areas of both the Alpha and Beta quadrents.

3. The Enterprise-E is the flagship of a joint Romulan/Klingon Task Force and the Starbase the Enterprise-E was sent to help. Is now the Romulan/Klingon Alliances HQ
--
4. ??? as of (8-1-2011)

Well which one would you pick ???
As I have been saying for the past 3-4 weeks. Data of Borg!!!!!! Woot!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-02-2011, 12:07 PM
1 and 3 make no sense to me, but 2 sounds plausible.
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-02-2011, 12:15 PM
I really don't think the F would be sent to find the E.

Usually a new ship isn't commissioned using the name of an old one until the old one's fate is certainly known. Voyager was out of contact and presumed lost for a few years and we didn't see a new USS Voyager put into action. If the F is being put into service then it is safe to assume that whatever happened to the E is known... even though it might be classified at the highest levels.
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-02-2011, 12:27 PM
I wouldn't bet on that if I were you

Want to hear an interesting rumor.

The NX-01 Enterprise, U.S.S.Enterprise-A & B are on Reserve AUX Service status. To be used in times of war.

Also know as the AUX Reserve Fleet.
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-02-2011, 12:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALPHAOMEGA1500
I wouldn't bet on that if I were you

Want to hear an interesting rumor.

The NX-01 Enterprise, U.S.S.Enterprise-A & B are on Reserve AUX Service status. To be used in times of war.

Also know as the AUX Reserve Fleet.
A Google search of this can't even find a non-canon source for this.
Lt. Commander
# 7
08-02-2011, 12:36 PM
I wouldn't want to see any of those choices. Our characters are supposed to be the heroes of the story. I don't want to sit on the sidelines and watch some NPCs do what I'm supposed to be doing.
Lt. Commander
# 8
08-02-2011, 12:40 PM
But, Think a minute.

The Enterprise-F does find out what happends to the Enterprise_E and is calling for help from all nearby starfleet ship.

In this case the Enterprise-F is an NPC and your their to see to it. That they don't have to start building an Enterprise-G.

For a very long time to come.
Lt. Commander
# 9
08-02-2011, 12:42 PM
PHYS,

I said it was a rumor.

Dealing with the 45th Ann. of the Star Trek TOS. Which is on Sept. 8 of 2011.

During which time the 1 or 2 FE should be starting up.

Oh by the way TOS repelled equals STO
Lt. Commander
# 10
08-02-2011, 12:44 PM
Sorry. Just not my thing.

I assume the next FE is going to have us interacting with the F: helping it, being helped by it, etc. But I prefer it when the NPCs don't become the big deal of a mission. I didn't even like it when the TOS Ent "helps" me in the Gateway mission, or the Defiant "helps" me in the Tribble mission. I don't want to believe that any NPC is grander then my character - especially since at VA I outrank virtually everyone I ever encounter.