Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 21
08-02-2011, 03:56 PM
Honestly don't see any of those choices making sense at all and wouldn't care for any of them. Opposing factions wouldn't use the ship, they'd tear it down and use the tech, if they didn't already have something more advanced. Seeing Klingons/Romulans flying a fed ship just seems laughable to me. Data with the Borg? Tried that in the movies, why re-visit it now? Terran empire already has plenty of Sovereign class ships. Sorry but those ideas just seem silly.
Lt. Commander
# 22
08-02-2011, 05:35 PM
I say... Destroyed.... now who got the better of the E... obviously someone who is going to get killed by the F... sooo lets see...

Undine
Iconions
Terran Empire
Tholians

Mia - hasnt discovered the transwarp to earth button yet.
Lt. Commander
# 23
08-03-2011, 10:09 AM
I'm guessing it's just lost. Maybe at some point in the future we'll get a mission to find out what happened. Find some of the crew living on a planet or something.

And to the OP, in naval tradition which Starfleet is baised off of, after a certain point a lost ship is considered gone and removed from whatever registry that it's been kept on (like the one the US Navy keeps for all its ships).
Lt. Commander
# 24
08-03-2011, 10:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALPHAOMEGA1500
Hi guys and gals:

I have a list of four Enterprise-F searches for the Enterprise-E ideas.

of the three or four listed below which one would you like to see Cryptic DEV for the maiden voyage of the new U.S.S. Enterprise-F (NCC-1701-F)

1. The Enterprise-E has been Assimilated by the Borg and is the Flagship of the Borg Invasion Fleet. With Data as Borg Fleet Admiral.

2. The Enterprise-E has been captured by forces from the Terran Empire of the Mirror Universe. The Admiral of the Terran Empire is using the Enterprise-E as bait in remote areas of both the Alpha and Beta quadrents.

3. The Enterprise-E is the flagship of a joint Romulan/Klingon Task Force and the Starbase the Enterprise-E was sent to help. Is now the Romulan/Klingon Alliances HQ
--
4. ??? as of (8-1-2011)

Well which one would you pick ???
None of the above

1)most likely NOT happen due to Image Rights and how costly it could be. IE they would have to get Brent's permission as well as CBS/Paramount to sign off

2) The Mirror Universe would already have there own U.S.S. Enterprise-E, why would they steal ours ? more likely they would hold ours for ransom if it had stumbled into there Universe

3) as some else already said those Factions are more likely to take the ship apart for it's Tech.as well as
break the crew to gain intelligence's on the Federation ship deployments and movements and use as Diplomatic pawns.
Lt. Commander
# 25 Ent-e
08-03-2011, 11:16 AM
After playing the end of the Romulan/Reman Series and seeing the Iconians take Sela I was kinda thinking that maybe they abducted the Enterprise-E also....just a thought. But personally I think they are just gonna say it was lost in the line of duty and then shut the book on that subject.
Lt. Commander
# 26
08-05-2011, 07:04 AM
The F finds the E, then they go all dragon ball on our asses, and do that crazy fusion dance.
Becoming Enterprise - G
Lt. Commander
# 27
08-05-2011, 08:19 AM
If the E were still around to be found, then one of two things would happen:

1. The F would be decommissioned and take another name and registry.

2. The E or the F would not survive the mission at all making the survivor the current Enterprise.
Lt. Commander
# 28
08-05-2011, 08:56 AM
Hi guys, one quick question, from where do you know the Enterprise-E is missing?

According to the timeline the Enterprise went to investigate the dissapearance of Starbase 236 in 2408 but I cannot find any more data after that... and that alone is not enough to assume the ship was lost too...

I am missing something?

Thank you.
Lt. Commander
# 29
08-05-2011, 09:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cenovita View Post
Hi guys, one quick question, from where do you know the Enterprise-E is missing?

According to the timeline the Enterprise went to investigate the dissapearance of Starbase 236 in 2408 but I cannot find any more data after that... and that alone is not enough to assume the ship was lost too...

I am missing something?

Thank you.
The missing is inferred by the fact that there's not another mention of the E on the timeline - you would expect a ship Captained by Data to be important to the fans and something they would talk about. Look at how much we talk about Sulu's family.

Then we also have the fact that an F is being introduced into the game. That would either mean the E is either lost or is being retired. I assume we would have heard something about the E being retired in-game if that were the case.

Either way we will know more when the FE starts.
Lt. Commander
# 30
08-05-2011, 08:48 PM
Enterprise E reported encountering unknown ship type. Possibly Iconian or someone unknown.

Contact lost.

When Enterprise E is found, all crew is missing, and ship has suffered terminal damage from previously unknown weapon types. Life support might still be functioning in limited areas, but no trace of the crew, not even corpses or biological residue. All escape pods intact, implying that the attack happened so suddenly that there was no time to react.

What can I say, I like a bit of mystery in my Star Trek. Specifically, the feeling that the Universe is a large and some times scary place, and that we will have to use all of our creativity and nobility to overcome its challenges.