Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 11
08-05-2011, 11:53 PM
The only problem with hypos is that you cant use them while it suspends you in the air draining your HP.
So unless you manage to force your brain dead BOs to heal you, you have no chance of surviving this as Tac.
As Sci or Eng the phantasms aren't that bad since you have HoTs

Note:
I'm referring to playing on normal.
On Elite these guys drain you dry faster than any medic can heal if there are any wounded other Devidians near by.
Lt. Commander
# 12
08-06-2011, 02:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia
The only problem with hypos is that you cant use them while it suspends you in the air draining your HP.
So unless you manage to force your brain dead BOs to heal you, you have no chance of surviving this as Tac.
As Sci or Eng the phantasms aren't that bad since you have HoTs

Note:
I'm referring to playing on normal.
On Elite these guys drain you dry faster than any medic can heal if there are any wounded other Devidians near by.
You should be able to use a hypo, the hypo is the only way of breaking the drain. I play on Elite most of the time and I've not had a problem with these guys drain, the Vengeful Wrath is nasty but the drain is easy to get past. If your Hypo is on cooldown then it won't work but I try to keep one available at all times if I can so it's always available as the drain is very powerful if it's not interrupted.