Lt. Commander
# 1 Freedom
08-11-2011, 10:08 AM
Something I had been wondering about for some time now. What are the chances of having a Freedom class ship added to the tiers? I figured it would make a nice addition to the Tier 1 class. And bring back a commonly forgotten ship from the TNG era.
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-11-2011, 10:11 AM
It's quite possible. Cryptic has done a new variant ship for each tier of the game. It's possible the Freedom could be one of the ships, or it might be on their long-term plans, or not at all. You never know. We've been screaming for an Ambassador since launch and nothing... yet.
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-11-2011, 10:22 AM
Well while this may sound "prudish" or whatever you call it, considering it's our funds that keep them paid and allow the game to produce profit for them, you would think they would at least try to provide some of the things the majority keeps asking for.
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-11-2011, 10:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stCavArmyVet
Well while this may sound "prudish" or whatever you call it, considering it's our funds that keep them paid and allow the game to produce profit for them, you would think they would at least try to provide some of the things the majority keeps asking for.
Ok, now tell me what the "majority" is? Is it 50 people on this forum asking for it? 50 people might seem like a lot but it is not a "majority" of a fan-base the consists of 50,000+ subscribers.

People want what they want. That doesn't make them a majority even if they get 500 or 5,000 people to agree with them on the forum because there's always going to be someone else who wants something different.
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-11-2011, 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
Ok, now tell me what the "majority" is? Is it 50 people on this forum asking for it? 50 people might seem like a lot but it is not a "majority" of a fan-base the consists of 50,000+ subscribers.

I remember getting blasted on more than one occasion by others for suggesting the game's population was @60,000. Good to see folks coming around to those pop numbers. They were quite reasonable estimates.