Lt. Commander
# 1 Looking for an RP fleet
08-04-2011, 02:00 PM
Hello, everyone. I started playing at launch but grew a little bored and was pretty busy with other things. Ive recently returned and am more than happy with the changes and figured Id fish for an RP fleet. Nothing too crazy restricted, but i'd like to be able to go on missions, hang out in ships or planets and Roleplay.
As far as lore wise, I have a pretty good general understanding as i've always been into Trek. Just not super duper fanboy.

My handle is Skorjin@Skorjin

Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-05-2011, 02:38 AM
Hi Skorjin,

The 12th Fleet might be a fleet that will meet your needs. The Division I am a part of is leading the way with role playing, but you can do it at your pace, whatever that may be. Some like to RP a lot, some a little.

Also we have all the usual amenties including weekly events, very active forums, Teamspeak server if you are so inclined, and a worldwide user base which ensures that there is usually always someone online to hang with.

Head to our website if you are interested in more information. http://12th-fleet.com/portal

Cheers,

DarkSun
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-05-2011, 02:53 AM
I am also going to echo Darksun here, 12th fleet is amazing, not only for the community, which is beyond excellent, but also for the structure of the whole fleet and the monumental attention to detail. I joined a scant few days ago, I don't regret it at all, and it's added so much to my game already. I heartily reccommend them!!!

Sarah
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-05-2011, 03:38 AM
*Waves*

I think the kind of roleplaying you're looking for is exactly what our medical division is about. ^_^

And no worries if your main is a scientist, engineer or tactical character, instead of a doctor. We welcome them all! :p
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-06-2011, 11:19 AM
Sounds great, i am checking out the site now.

edit: Applied
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-06-2011, 11:54 AM
And you're already accepted too.

Welcome to the 12th mate! ^_^