Lt. Commander
'War or Peace'

It has multiple paths, side quests, alternate endings, and you choose whether it is a non-combat (peace) or combat (war) mission.

Starfleet asks you to travel to Deferi space to meet a new race the Aamek. It is up to your actiosn and words to either create a new alliance and make peace or start a new war.
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-05-2011, 03:10 PM
Updated with a few tweaks and a bit more side mission stuff.
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-06-2011, 02:48 PM
Lengthened a side quest and added a new side quest.

Also tweaked general game, added spawn points, object placements, and dialogue.
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-07-2011, 01:27 PM
Excellent mission SBCouto! Love the little side quests...

SPOILERS!
(Highlight to read)
I couldn't finding the fourth object for the "civilian" on the ship. I did this part after finding the "cure", so I'm not sure if it was in the locked room or not.

The last part is a bit sparse on eyecandy, but cluttered on other things. Dialogue boxes didn't seem to close right...had 3 or 4 messages from "ops" tabs sitting over on the side of my screen and no matter what I did they wouldn't go away.
END SPOILERS!

I look forward to trying it again and checking out the alternate paths. Great job!
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-07-2011, 03:06 PM
Couldn't find it in the Foundry mission database
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-07-2011, 05:34 PM
To Phenomenant, yeah there is one in that room. I should probably move it because of the issue you had.
As to the 'ops' messages, it's the way to have seperate paths. Depending which branch you end the conversation on, it moves you into the 'war' path or 'peace' path.
I hope one day, they will add that option into the foundry dialogue without it moving over the the side. I hope that explains it, but maybe I just made it more confusing.

To Chase, until you get five reviews, it will only be in the review foundry mission section. After five reviews, then it gets put into official missions. You can still play it, and be one of the five reviews, but you have to search for it in the right section.
Lt. Commander
# 7
08-08-2011, 07:53 AM
Looking for one more person to 'review content' this mission so I can have 5 reviews and make it go to the main mission list.

I'll gladly play one of your missions if you name it!

Thanks

Also, did another little tweak to fix a problem one of the reviewers found.
Lt. Commander
# 8
08-08-2011, 08:01 AM
I prefer to play missions which have made it to the mainstream. I like missions which have already been fleshed out and mostly bug-free. I'll just wait until yours gets that far
Lt. Commander
# 9
08-08-2011, 08:03 AM
How did you get multiple paths? I thought you could only do linear?
Lt. Commander
# 10
08-08-2011, 08:45 AM
Thanks for the explanation SB.

I HIGHLY recommend this mission. It's quite polished and extremely well fleshed out.

Like I said, it's one of the few Foundry missions I'd consider playing again.