Lt. Commander
# 11
08-09-2011, 04:26 AM
#1 - Do all the "normal" missions (Not patrols etc.)
#2 - Buy 1 hour skillpoint bonus (or 8 hour) from exchange
#3 - Activate bonus
#4 - Hail all missions
#5 - Go do the patrols while bonus is active.
#6 - Enjoy your 7-day-built VA
Lt. Commander
# 12
08-09-2011, 05:03 AM
keybinds.. Youll be there in 1 day. Lets rock and roll

This post has been edited to remove violations of the Atari Community Rules and Policies ~Q
Lt. Commander
# 13
08-14-2011, 10:46 AM
do any and all story line missions as they become availible.. DO all the series missions at eah rank (the scaled gear will make life easier) Otherwise just grind exploration missions and farm crafting mats..

The badges you can either just keep for the unified badges coming some time in the far future or just by ship engines end vendor the things for cash

The little trick of not turning some missions in untill you have a bunch od em and using a XP token is a good idea but that'll only really work on weekly series missions.. some must be turned in to get the next mission unless your doing replays.. THEN you can trun 'em in all at once, If you find you need cash just take the first defari mission and keep doing it over and over and over.. the ships sensor dish can be vendored for quite a bit of e-creds.
Lt. Commander
# 14
08-25-2011, 08:54 PM
just gotta keep doing the daily grind like the rest of us, sorry.
what i do is repeat featured episodes over and over and over and over and over again, and pvp every time i get a chance. stuck waiting for it for about thirty minutes to an hour most of the time.
Lt. Commander
# 15
08-26-2011, 07:52 AM
I have sadly found the quick and least boring way to level is not to level a KDF faction character.
Lt. Commander
# 16
08-26-2011, 08:02 AM
These days it is a pain I try to level a second klingon toon, but so slow, I miss the 24/7 pvp where you spend like tops 30-60 seconds in que
Lt. Commander
# 17
08-26-2011, 08:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thiil
#1 - Do all the "normal" missions (Not patrols etc.)
#2 - Buy 1 hour skillpoint bonus (or 8 hour) from exchange
#3 - Activate bonus
#4 - Hail all missions
#5 - Go do the patrols while bonus is active.
#6 - Enjoy your 7-day-built VA
I have a shorter list.... go do space explores in every single nebula in KDF space. Go with a skill bonus active and/or a LTG friend... you will be done in under 5 days. No, it will only require 8 hour days to do it.... been there, done that so I know it works. Pm me if you have questions.