Lt. Commander
# 71
08-18-2011, 05:40 PM
Sorry if I'm being spammy, but wondering if that transcript is still coming today sometime?
Lt. Commander
# 72
08-18-2011, 05:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueEnterprise View Post
Sorry if I'm being spammy, but wondering if that transcript is still coming today sometime?
Sure is! As long as there are no other breaking news stories that go up at Massively in the next 18 minutes, it will go live at the top of the hour. If there is breaking news, it can get pushed back in 30 minute intervals.
Lt. Commander
# 73
08-18-2011, 06:01 PM
And it's live! http://massively.joystiq.com/2011/08...he-devs-again/

Enjoy and share your thoughts here
Lt. Commander
# 74
08-18-2011, 06:17 PM
Nice to see all that new info!

And, to the credit of the fellow people at SBUGC, my name did indeed get dropped in the foundry question! I'm sorry I doubted them. Maybe I can help get the mission name of the one she liked rediscovered.

Now let's figure out something for PAX!
Lt. Commander
# 75
08-18-2011, 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bfelczer View Post
And it's live! http://massively.joystiq.com/2011/08...he-devs-again/

Enjoy and share your thoughts here
So here's a thought:

Instead of an infinitely modulating weapon (which could be seen as an elite forces reference), why not... ha, ha...

A Pseudointerlink Node. What it does is... it "lies" to the Collective about HOW to adapt. So your weapon itself isn't modulating infinitely. Instead, the Borg's transmissions to drones about HOW to adapt to a particular weapon get corrupted or scrambled. They adapt. They adapt WRONG.

It's been decades since Crusher figured out how to send the "sleep" command. Now, there are hundreds of recovered Borg and probably enough to have some kind of tech that lies to the Borg about how to adapt.