Lt. Commander
# 1 Personal Tray
08-05-2011, 07:49 PM
Lately I have been having a rather irritating issue with my personal tray. I always have it set to 'Option 4' (big personal tray with bridge officers and weapons tray).

My issue is this: Whenever I log on, the icons on my tray get mixed up, some are taken off, some are added. This also happens when I switch ships in game.

I have my tray set up only with my abilities, not my bridge officers (I just click my bridge officers abilities). I know it's not the most efficient way to play, but I'm not a "hardcore player" so I really don't care. (I've taken flack for it before, that's the only reason I mention)

Anyways, I was wondering if there was a way of stopping this from happening. It's getting frustrating to have to sort through all my Boff and my own abilities every single time I log on or switch ships. If there isn't a way to stop this from happening, it seems like quite the oversight.

Thanks for any help in advance.
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-06-2011, 09:52 PM
Each Ship saves its own configuration for the tray slots. So, you can have one completely different tray set up on one ship than on another ship. Also, when you switch to another ship, you need to put your BOff's into the original assignment slots you had them in last time or else their tray powers will populate where they are defaulted to go in your tray.

Here is a thread already on the issue you speak of though: http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=226085

See my post in there: http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...18&postcount=6

I think all that the devs need to do is have each ship also save what assignment each BOff is on, on that ship. Maybe having the same BOff assigned to different stations on other ships is a partial issue? I dunno. I just know Tyllia is one that is always been in the same science slot on all my ships, and she is the only one that is always in teh correct assignment when I switch ships.