Lt. Commander
# 11
08-06-2011, 04:34 PM
Was this thread stealth moved? I put it into "Star Trek Online Discussion", as it seemed relevant there
Lt. Commander
# 12
08-06-2011, 05:50 PM
yup my klink Bo would look great with a sash/baldric
Lt. Commander
# 13
08-06-2011, 10:43 PM
It would be nice, Like the one I wear in real life at cons!

Qapla Batlh Je!

Marok
Lt. Commander
# 14
08-06-2011, 11:30 PM
No Sashes for traitors of Empire !
Lt. Commander
# 15
08-07-2011, 12:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarxide
No Sashes for traitors of Empire !
I agree, no sashes for those who have no honor.

On a more serious note, I believe Klingon sashes were supposed to represent a Klingon's House alliance/allegance, however in the game they are more used to show a Klingon's rank. As there are no real houses to join in the game, rank is really the only useful purpose for them. A fed Klingon already wears his Starfleet uniform which displays his rank.
Secondly since the Federation and the Empire are at war, even if sashes represented something like a house, a Klingon fighting for the Federation would not be entitled to a sash. Perhaps down the road when the Federation and Klingon Empire make peace again it should become an option.
Lt. Commander
# 16
08-07-2011, 12:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P.E.Hunte

On a more serious note, I believe Klingon sashes were supposed to represent a Klingon's House alliance/allegance, however in the game they are more used to show a Klingon's rank. As there are no real houses to join in the game, rank is really the only useful purpose for them. A fed Klingon already wears his Starfleet uniform which displays his rank.
Secondly since the Federation and the Empire are at war, even if sashes represented something like a house, a Klingon fighting for the Federation would not be entitled to a sash. Perhaps down the road when the Federation and Klingon Empire make peace again it should become an option.
I agree with that too. But still think they should do that soon.
Lt. Commander
# 17
08-07-2011, 12:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P.E.Hunte

Why put so much thought into why not to add new content. New content should always be welcomed.
Lt. Commander
# 18
08-07-2011, 01:25 AM
I agree with that too but C-Store content or added cosmetic changes are not really enough considering the drought we are going through mission wise.
Lt. Commander
# 19 You have my vote
08-07-2011, 07:02 AM
I would love to have my starfleet klingons to wear a sash...prefer if it was not a cstore item though!
Lt. Commander
# 20
08-07-2011, 07:22 AM
Oh that topic again...

... and a big fat "YES" again. This one is needet IMO. A Klingon character is not a Klingon Character without it. And a klingon BO is not a Klingon BO without it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timelord_Victorious
A C-Store item I can get fully behind
Or is could be simply unlocked (for BOs) with buying the playable klingon Captain in C-Store..