Lt. Commander
# 51
09-13-2011, 04:44 PM
Can you try Hidden Intelligence and The Mysteries of Pon Farr by me considering you find yourself with nothing to do?
Lt. Commander
# 52
10-25-2011, 02:15 AM
Hey Rogueenterprise,

I don't know if you are still checking this thread but can you do a review of "Descent into Madness" part III? It's been up for awhile but some foundry bugs tacked it with some bad ratings. I'm about ready to begin writing snd building the finale so if you could check it out that'd be awesome. Do bear in mind it weighs in at about an hour and a half in length.

Thanks,
Lt. Commander
# 53
10-31-2011, 02:49 AM
Descent into Madness Pt III
by Futurecaptain

Synopsis: Nulonu's on the move, but Starfleet isnt too keen on sending you after her for some reason. Surely a diplomatic side-trip won't cause too much trouble...

Story > 3 / 5
The reassignment on the first dialogue felt a little disconcerting, maybe explained later? Getting back in the chase felt better but the diverting plot was odd.
"I am a clone! muahahaha!" was a bit cheeseball but it served the plot well enough I suppose.
The relationship with the Felkiri worked but seemed like a pretty clear plot device to get them involved. Liked the diversity in enemies though.

Look&Feel > 4 / 5
Liked the optional scanny things to do on the first map, nav beacons helped a lot
Pretty neat city construction, though calling it a city may be an exaggeration. maybe village?
Cool optional stuff to do in the city
A few very minor grammatical/punctuation mistakes in dialogue
Very cool brig set.

Tech > 4 / 5
"Head for the city" objective was very small and broke immersion a bit. maybe make a GIANT reach marker here instead?
First "Dead thelesian" on the night map is a UGC contact.
Beamed in without my away team on the Gornar surface after trying it twice. Ended up that they appeared in a different section of the map and were fighting when i arrived to find them. This was a fairly big detraction on this map, probably not your fault either.

Difficulty > 3.5 / 5
The battle in front of Nulonu: 2 squads spawn at once? I wiped. It was part of the story I figured out! I've done this before but it's tough to explain when your party dies like that. I've done it myself (the respawn at the designated marker) but something with invisible walls might be better used in this case, ie defeat one squad but then a bunch more beam in behind invisible walls.
Romulan battleship was a very tough fight but was fun.

Overall rating > 4.5 / 5 stars

Good plot continuation of the nefarious Orion villains, with some interesting but ultimately sidetracking plot devices from the Fel'kiri... still, would like to see where part 4 goes with the conclusion.

photobucket.com/descentintomadness3
Lt. Commander
# 54
10-31-2011, 08:22 AM
Hello RogueEnterprise!

I would love to get your critical feedback on some missions I have recently published. If this is the place to make an official request, then I hereby submit the following for your review and consideration:

TITLE: Deadly Intentions - Part 1
AUTHOR: Sovereign77x
CODE: ST-HEINFDVMI
LEVEL: Any
LENGTH: Approximately 30 minutes on normal difficulty
TAGS: FED
DESCRIPTION:
One of the most brilliant scientists in the Federation has defected to the Klingon Empire, and he's taken some of the Federation's most classified and dangerous technology with him! You must stop him by whatever means necessary.

TITLE: Deadly Intentions - Part 2
CODE: ST- HG3P4W905
LEVEL: Level 41+
LENGTH: Approximately 45 minutes on normal difficulty
DESCRIPTION :
The two Klingon ships that escaped Dorzal Station with their deadly cargo must be found, and you quickly discover that Dr. Tasarg may not be the only scientist betraying the Federation. The true motives behind Dr. Tasarg's defection are revealed, and they are far deadlier than anyone could imagine.

TITLE: Deadly Intentions - Part 3
CODE: ST- HTEOX3GQ3
LEVEL: Level 41+
LENGTH: Approximately 30 minutes on normal difficulty
DESCRIPTION :
Dr. Tasarg's genocidal plot is spiraling out of control, and the fate of the entire Alpha Quadrant is at stake. You must overcome impossible odds to prevent the unthinkable, and a terrible choice will have to be made.

Thank you for your willingness to do these reviews. I'm eager to hear your feedback and suggestions!
Lt. Commander
# 55
10-31-2011, 01:58 PM
Thanks fo rthe review Rogue! Glad you liked it. Yea that one map the BOFFS fall through the floor and respawn in the last room. Don't know why. The premise of being reassigned at the beginning was an ode to First Contact. As explained, Starfleet wants an objective officer after her. Yes T'mek being a clone was muahahahaha cheesy but so was Nemesis lol. I'll be wrapping things up in part 4, and I'll post it here when it is ready.