Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 21
08-10-2011, 08:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ppumaht View Post
theres no bug there. shockwave the extender and the buff AND animation will go away.
Yep, this works for me everytime. But I always make sure to have the Extender 2KM
or closer before I hit shockwave, because there is the chance that they move out of the 3KM range before it actually hits them.
Lt. Commander
# 22
08-10-2011, 08:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ppumaht View Post
theres no bug there. shockwave the extender and the buff AND animation will go away.
Thats what I was getting at I was the extendee not the extender. My healer got hit with 2 PSW at point blank and my ship still had the ES buff still on it but the graphic was gone.
Lt. Commander
# 23
08-10-2011, 08:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Data
Thats what I was getting at I was the extendee not the extender. My healer got hit with 2 PSW at point blank and my ship still had the ES buff still on it but the graphic was gone.
Maybe he was immune to stun. Did he have Aux2Damp or stun immunity from an earlier stun active?
Lt. Commander
# 24
08-10-2011, 09:11 AM
sniped for redundancy
Lt. Commander
# 25
08-10-2011, 10:05 AM
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampir888 View Post
Maybe he was immune to stun. Did he have Aux2Damp or stun immunity from an earlier stun active?
maybe this, or something else-

i know theres no bug though. if the extender gets stunned the es goes away and then there's stun immunity and all that fun stuff.
Lt. Commander
# 26
08-10-2011, 11:02 AM
Quote:
Maybe it was lag. I was point blank PSWing two players at different occasions, but never got the stun on them. I'm talking about right on them. They had no Aux to ID or Omega either. Or maybe they did and the dumb UI didn't show it. lol.
Lt. Commander
# 27
08-10-2011, 12:55 PM
My healer doesn't like Aux2ID because it shares CD with Aux2Sif. SO I don't know.
Lt. Commander
# 28
08-10-2011, 07:08 PM
Yeah and I was just a match where I was targeting the healer with PSW and the same thing happened. Really weird stuff. I'm hoping it's just lag and not another annoying bug.
Lt. Commander
# 29
08-11-2011, 02:20 PM
Yikes. So now it seems like PSW isn't doing jack against the extends at all.

I'm also now hearing that Cryptic stuffed up the Pengs further and made HE trigger the secondary explosion. God knows how much they've broken in a recent patch.
Lt. Commander
# 30
08-11-2011, 03:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnogE00F
Yikes. So now it seems like PSW isn't doing jack against the extends at all.

I'm also now hearing that Cryptic stuffed up the Pengs further and made HE trigger the secondary explosion. God knows how much they've broken in a recent patch.
I saw some use PSW3 that knocked ES out but usually I see only PSW1