Lt. Commander
# 11
08-09-2011, 07:55 AM
I cant even get to the character screen. It says getting list of characters then tells me they cant log out an existing characters there I need to check back soon So it has me as being logged in when im not.
Lt. Commander
# 12
08-09-2011, 07:59 AM
then log onto tribble to file the GM request.Specify that it is a holodeck issue.
I hope that helps, If i couldn't get my STO fix I'd be a sad panda.
Lt. Commander
# 13
08-09-2011, 09:06 AM
I sent one on tribble. I am very sad without STO
Lt. Commander
# 14
08-09-2011, 09:08 AM
maybe file a link to this thread with your GM ticket
Lt. Commander
# 15
08-09-2011, 09:15 AM
I can try, I am just frustrated that Im not getting a response.
Lt. Commander
# 16
08-09-2011, 09:22 AM
Don't take it personally, the entire STO team is like 20 people. there can't be more than 2 or 3 GM's. It may take awhile before they can help you. I've had cannot transfer character errors that have made toons unplayable for me last for 2 weeks before i get GM help.
It sucks but that's the way it is.
Rest assured though that you will be helped eventually.
Lt. Commander
# 17
08-09-2011, 09:24 AM
Have you tried a "Force Verify?" If not...

At eh game log in screen look to the upper right and click options. A small window will pop up with a lot of option. Click the box next to Force Verify. Click "OK." Log into the game as normal. the force verify will start up and check all your files. Sometimes this will fix the issue.

Also you can try the live support option from the main page of the STO site. You will have to use your log in info and then select the live support option then you can chat live with a tech who might be able to help you.
Lt. Commander
# 18
08-09-2011, 09:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by piwright42 View Post
Have you tried a "Force Verify?" If not...

At eh game log in screen look to the upper right and click options. A small window will pop up with a lot of option. Click the box next to Force Verify. Click "OK." Log into the game as normal. the force verify will start up and check all your files. Sometimes this will fix the issue.

Also you can try the live support option from the main page of the STO site. You will have to use your log in info and then select the live support option then you can chat live with a tech who might be able to help you.
Tried forced verify but that doesnt do anything

Live chat is for account and billing issues. They told me to file a ticket. The lady I chatted with was really nice but she was unable to help me. I mailed a GM ticket on tribble maybe that will illicit a faster response
Lt. Commander
# 19
08-09-2011, 09:59 AM
GM has very limitied tools when it comed to character accounts databases. best to do actual ticket on the atari web site . besure to login with your account (located at top of support page) to get the proper drop down options for the submit tickets.
if you have a corrupted character account it might take more that what a gm can do.
Lt. Commander
# 20
08-09-2011, 10:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PegasusMD
GM has very limitied tools when it comed to character accounts databases. best to do actual ticket on the atari web site . besure to login with your account (located at top of support page) to get the proper drop down options for the submit tickets.
if you have a corrupted character account it might take more that what a gm can do.
I filed a ticket on the atari website more than 2 days ago........no response
Closed Thread