Lt. Commander
# 1 New Mission, A Pun to Farr
08-08-2011, 06:12 AM
a fun quick mission discovering what can happen when a Vulcan needs to return home for his Pon Farr in STO's present Climate
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-08-2011, 07:22 AM
EDIT:
I played the mission and liked it. A few typos but those are easy fixes (might already be fixed by the time someone reads this).
It gives a good background on some classic Trek lore and let's you play out a normal 'inside the life of a starship' experience.
Combat optional beginning was nice too. Let's you style the mission around your tastes.

I'll play your mission through.
It would be awesome if you gave mine a try- 'War or Peace'
It's not a long mission, but I need one more review for it to go into the main mission section of the game. Right now it's still in the review mission section.

Okay- off to play A Pun to Farr...
I'll give a review back here too for you.
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-09-2011, 06:33 AM
I just gave this a go... you've got a hefty amount of spelling and grammar errors, and those do legitimately take away from the mission.

That said, it was still pretty amusing, and just the right length for a mission based purely on getting some poor Vulcan some action.

But please, fix the errors!
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-09-2011, 07:13 AM
Thank you for your comments, I have just gone and Edited about 90% of the text including your "Human" comment steel, if there are still spelling grammar errors i would appreciate it if you would Note them down and tell me where they are so i can go fix as soon as possible. Soon will be working on an updated version with no map transitions from Engineering to sickbay and a real holodeck . There are Also plans to do a follow up dealing with Vorik and his decision to keep his Holographic sex slave.

@Lee_anthonyIV - if you are reading this i appreciate your comments you are right in the episode "Blood Fever" that this is partially based on Ensign Vorik is not cured by the Doctors Holographic treatment however in the episode "body and soul" Tom paris is able to create a holographic duplicate of Tuvok's wife to treat his Pon Farr which he is telling people is "tarkelian flu"