Lt. Commander
# 1 Unique or Special BO uniforms
08-08-2011, 07:29 AM
I really hate the way that most of the unique or special bridge officers cannot wear proper uniforms. Aside from the c-store / preorder borg officer. Its very annoying to have these odd men out on your teams, it looks bad and makes no sense. This annoying anyone else as much as it annoys me?
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-23-2011, 05:08 AM
It annoys me as well. I would very much like to put my diplomatic and Reman BOFF in a Fed uniform. As as I know this isn't on Cryptic's to do list. But I could be mistaken. Still, it would be great if they would around to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by salsadoom View Post
I really hate the way that most of the unique or special bridge officers cannot wear proper uniforms. Aside from the c-store / preorder borg officer. Its very annoying to have these odd men out on your teams, it looks bad and makes no sense. This annoying anyone else as much as it annoys me?
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-24-2011, 02:10 PM
I have to agree. It annoys me to no end that my Borg science officer cant wear a Starfleet uniform... Especially since my Borg engineering officer can.... all the special Boffs should be able to wear uniforms....