Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
Cryptic, you said months ago that you was going to fix the bugs in the War Zones. Any time when that will be?

BTW, just love with the addtion of VRs for first place that they become great farming zones. Not like the In-game Economy could get anymore ruined.
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-08-2011, 11:56 PM
They're not listening, Azurian. Wishy was pretty clear on that.
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-09-2011, 12:16 AM
And that is a shame. If they stopped listening to their customers, then all the more Bioware is going to win out.
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-09-2011, 12:22 AM
I had many nasty things to type, about powerless mods, flaming posts that prevent non gamebreaking additions to the pvp aspect of the game, or promised fixes to existing maps, but ....

.... i applaud you for not giving up OP, i often am in great disagreement with you, but I just don't care anymore ...STO has never been, and will never be a PvP game, despite it sporting a pvp faction. No clue how that makes sense for STahl, who cares....
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-09-2011, 03:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurian View Post
Cryptic, you said months ago that you was going to fix the bugs in the War Zones. Any time when that will be?

BTW, just love with the addtion of VRs for first place that they become great farming zones. Not like the In-game Economy could get anymore ruined.
If you can get first place,the War Zones are great for gearing up your characters with VRs....and I do say if,not only do you have to deal with the enemy faction,but also with people on your own faction shooting for that first place....it's a dog eat dog War Zone...uhm,I mean world.
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-09-2011, 04:05 AM
Qay'ghun (Ground KDF) is Level 55, so why not Otha (Ground FED)? Fed players want MK XII ground loot as well, not just Level 53 loot (MK XI). ^^
Lt. Commander
# 7
08-09-2011, 07:36 AM
They obviously tried to do something because whatever mess they made in Ker'rat on tribble is worse than what we have now, lol. I love the idea of Ker'rat and I hope it stays (maybe things just need to be spread out a lot to give stuff more room to spawn and move) but I hope hope that bit on tribble doesn't go live.
Lt. Commander
# 8
08-09-2011, 10:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerrus View Post
They're not listening, Azurian. Wishy was pretty clear on that.
Try as I may, I cannot find a quote of that anywhere....
What I can find is that I will be on the forums, no matter which section.

*puts the PvP thread into the PvP forums*
Lt. Commander
# 9
08-09-2011, 10:06 AM
Some twitter Dev comments yesterday from Beltoram:

Quote:
Whoo, Heretic sent me the Shantytown map to review for how to protect spawns and dissuade spawn camping! Some rough ideas on what to do.

I already gave a rough draft on how to fix Assimilated Cruiser. I'm also going to look into Otha. Any other ground PvP maps need spawn help?

I would also like to add that Shantytown actually was pretty cut & dry for ideas to fix. Since its so wide open little needs done imo.
Lt. Commander
# 10
08-09-2011, 10:07 AM
Well at least Cryptic understands the warzones... are PvP zones. lol