Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
08-09-2011, 10:11 AM
Oh goody, Wishstone throwing me to the sharks again. Not like it's really a PvP matter this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveHale View Post
They obviously tried to do something because whatever mess they made in Ker'rat on tribble is worse than what we have now, lol. I love the idea of Ker'rat and I hope it stays (maybe things just need to be spread out a lot to give stuff more room to spawn and move) but I hope hope that bit on tribble doesn't go live.
Worse than it is now? You wouldn't think that's possible, then again.

Not sure why after a year of this, they just never got rid of the zone and just make it just a plain Open PvP zone with two seperate zone ins. Instead, we should start calling it Farm Zone.
Lt. Commander
# 12
08-09-2011, 10:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurian View Post
Oh goody, Wishstone throwing me to the sharks again. Not like it's really a PvP matter this time.

Not sure why after a year of this, they just never got rid of the zone and just make it just a plain Open PvP zone with two seperate zone ins. Instead, we should start calling it Farm Zone.
No worries Azurian,we sharks know that you're all gristle and no meat,you're safe.

People enter these War Zones to PvP,do the mission or both......nothing wrong with getting rewarded for either.
Lt. Commander
# 13
08-09-2011, 10:43 AM
Wait, I got this
The answer is...............
"soon"..................
Lt. Commander
# 14
08-09-2011, 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurian View Post

Yeah it's worse. You have borg constantly warping in, and warping out there's a flock (flock? herd? Pack? what do you call massed migrating borg) of borg probes up to 20 strong that are flying around the map at well over 100 impulse capable of shooting you, while you are unable to shoot them.

Let's not even get started on the increased number of borg that are Stuck inside the towers, that still shoot you.
Lt. Commander
# 15
08-09-2011, 12:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavairo
Yeah it's worse. You have borg constantly warping in, and warping out there's a flock (flock? herd? Pack? what do you call massed migrating borg) of borg probes up to 20 strong that are flying around the map at well over 100 impulse capable of shooting you, while you are unable to shoot them.

Let's not even get started on the increased number of borg that are Stuck inside the towers, that still shoot you.
I thought fixes were supposed to make things better...
Lt. Commander
# 16
08-09-2011, 12:48 PM
When did they even try to make a fix to Kerrat? Still the same last I saw.
Lt. Commander
# 17
08-09-2011, 01:39 PM
I actually remember a time when kerrat was not totally borked and the only thing you had worry about was coming back in from PvP on the wrong side.
Lt. Commander
# 18
08-09-2011, 01:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvs5191 View Post
I thought fixes were supposed to make things better...
Think about who the developer is, you're surprised?
Lt. Commander
# 19
08-09-2011, 01:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Data
I actually remember a time when kerrat was not totally borked and the only thing you had worry about was coming back in from PvP on the wrong side.
That's the most fun bug ever!
Lt. Commander
# 20
08-09-2011, 02:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marika.shran View Post
Qay'ghun (Ground KDF) is Level 55, so why not Otha (Ground FED)? Fed players want MK XII ground loot as well, not just Level 53 loot (MK XI). ^^
In my opinion, the mistake was having *any* level 55 enemies in the game in addition to not having Mk XII be Admiral (4-star) rank requirements. On a side note, the Mk system gets screwy for admirals/generals and this has never been fixed. Using the 5-levels per mark formula:

Level 45 / Mk IX: Rear Admiral, Lower Half / Brigadier General (correct)
Level 50 / Mk X: Rear Admiral, Upper Half / Major General (has RALH / BG)
Level 55 / Mk XI: Vice Admiral / Lt. General (has RAUH / MG usually)
Level 60 / Mk XII : Admiral / General (has RAUH / MG usually)
Level 65 / Mk XIII: Fleet Admiral / Dahar Master (currently doesn't exist)