Lt. Commander
# 11
08-09-2011, 09:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wcnighthawk View Post
Or...it's a PVE zone with pve objectives with the occasional random pvp objective. Hmm...devil's advocate.

Don't let anyone fool you OP. The best times in Ker'rat isn't the fighting, it's the smack talking!
That's the fac, Jack!
Lt. Commander
# 12
08-10-2011, 06:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wcnighthawk View Post
Or...it's a PVE zone with pve objectives with the occasional random pvp objective. Hmm...devil's advocate.

Don't let anyone fool you OP. The best times in Ker'rat isn't the fighting, it's the smack talking!
It isn't Kerrat Warzone it is Kerrat Trashtalk Zone
Lt. Commander
# 13
08-10-2011, 07:26 AM
Ker'rat is the only place in STO where the QQ is more fun than the pew pew.
Lt. Commander
# 14
08-10-2011, 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amidoinitright View Post
Ker'rat is the only place in STO where the QQ is more fun than the pew pew.
Yes

had fun with you last night vs those feddies trying camp took 6 or 7 eventually get me and you
Lt. Commander
# 15
08-10-2011, 03:23 PM
There's always a measureable amount of whining in Ker'rat or any of the PvP's for that matter but the self stroking arrogance is just overwhelming. It becomes so bad that ker'arat should have its own language filter and yes I have minimized my chat box rather than putting everyone on ignore. The only reason I do ker'rat is for the drops not the conversation. Here's an idea how about adding another chat channel for Ker'rat? You guys could call it the "Smack Channel".

I do not approve of spawn camping because it takes no skill. I'd rather hunt for my prey as oppose to waiting for it to respawn.
Lt. Commander
# 16
08-10-2011, 03:38 PM
That's too much work. We already have one called /zone, lol. Which, I might add, is easily ignored.
Lt. Commander
# 17
08-11-2011, 01:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Data
Yes

had fun with you last night vs those feddies trying camp took 6 or 7 eventually get me and you
Heh..

Nothing is more fun than spawning in with 5-6 Feds balling up around the spawn, zooming away, cloaking.. Then find a weak unbuffed cruiser at the edge, and SW alpha him.. Then cloak away while the rest evasives frantically around throwing scans and CPBs.
Lt. Commander
# 18
08-11-2011, 01:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 777Sandman View Post
There's always a measureable amount of whining in Ker'rat or any of the PvP's for that matter but the self stroking arrogance is just overwhelming. It becomes so bad that ker'arat should have its own language filter and yes I have minimized my chat box rather than putting everyone on ignore. The only reason I do ker'rat is for the drops not the conversation. Here's an idea how about adding another chat channel for Ker'rat? You guys could call it the "Smack Channel".

I do not approve of spawn camping because it takes no skill. I'd rather hunt for my prey as oppose to waiting for it to respawn.
Why would you do it for drops? - Unless you are talking about purple and blue MK XIIs dropping off the Spheres/Cubes, its the same junk you get from emblems or crafting.. Mostly anyways.
Lt. Commander
# 19
08-11-2011, 03:08 AM
Ker'rat is the proverbial sand box as i like to call it
Lt. Commander
# 20
08-11-2011, 03:56 AM
You gotta love stubborn players, especially when they seek you out for more after killing them while they didn't even get past your shields. After like 6 feds, I really love my klink, even if it means grinding to level.