Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Builds, Powers, and Game Mechanics
Login

Lt. Commander
... were both Pakleds.

Random generator hates me?

Male Pakled Engineer and Female Pakled Tactical.

I only get 5 purples right? This is a very bad start.

Anybody else have some bad luck at level-up?
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-19-2011, 01:24 AM
TBH the diffrence between most BO's is nominal. I would not get too frustrated with it. Best thing you can do is look around the exchange, sell the ones you recived and try to get your hands on some others have put up for sale.
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-19-2011, 03:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
TBH the diffrence between most BO's is nominal. I would not get too frustrated with it. Best thing you can do is look around the exchange, sell the ones you recived and try to get your hands on some others have put up for sale.
The only reason for buying a Pakled is for training purposes.....
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-19-2011, 05:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashur1
The only reason for buying a Pakled is for training purposes.....
Target pratice?
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-19-2011, 10:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
I have looked a little bit. My Pakleds might sell for 100k. To get a purple human female to basically "upgrade" the one I have and replace her with one with better traits is going to cost at least a million.

I love my main team but with most of them having basic traits, I was hoping for some luck to replace them with superior versions of themselves. Was just planning to copy their costumes and names and switch them out for purples like nothing happened.

I guess my luck isn't all bad. I did get an efficient blue Saurian on the way up. Got another Saurian too, but no efficient trait. Was really hoping I'd get a 2nd one to sell. Seems like 10+ million would fund whatever else I wanted.
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-19-2011, 10:53 AM
My KDF never got a Purple Engineer BOff. >.> Random Generator hates me, too.
Lt. Commander
# 7
08-20-2011, 03:04 PM
Well I did get a Klingon Female Tac with some good traits that I should be able to use. Otherwise, pretty disappointed. An Andorian Male (which I already sold) and Tellarite Male. 1 out of 5 that I might actually use.

And now no more officers.

Well I guess I get one more purple if I get to Ambassador rank or something right?
Lt. Commander
# 8
08-21-2011, 03:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stele View Post
Well I did get a Klingon Female Tac with some good traits that I should be able to use. Otherwise, pretty disappointed. An Andorian Male (which I already sold) and Tellarite Male. 1 out of 5 that I might actually use.

And now no more officers.

Well I guess I get one more purple if I get to Ambassador rank or something right?
I don't think it's a purple officer, but I might be wrong. I never got there, stopped exploration grinding too long ago. But at least you can pick an Orion female.
Lt. Commander
# 9
08-21-2011, 03:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stele View Post
... were both Pakleds.

Random generator hates me?

Male Pakled Engineer and Female Pakled Tactical.

I only get 5 purples right? This is a very bad start.

Anybody else have some bad luck at level-up?
At least they will have the things to make your away missions GO....badly...j/k.
Lt. Commander
# 10
08-21-2011, 04:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
I don't think it's a purple officer, but I might be wrong. I never got there, stopped exploration grinding too long ago. But at least you can pick an Orion female.
The diplomatic exchange officer is unique but common. Don't know if there are plans to change that.