Lt. Commander
# 1 Seeking a New Fleet
08-09-2011, 04:54 PM
I'm a former Red Squadrons member. I took a break from the game six months ago, and recently returned. I have a Tactical Rear Admiral and a Lieutenant (presently grinding) Engineering Officer on which I'm currently working. I seek a dependable fleet that is as helpful during the grind as they are in the endgame.

If you're willing to accept a loyal Star Trek fan who may occasionally disappear for military commitments, I'd be more than willing to join your ranks!

Regards!

RADM Sagardon Kahn;
Commanding Officer, USS Hayabusa
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-09-2011, 05:23 PM
This is what Mercs R Us is about we are a Mercenary fleet

We are a group of players that are only devoted to Playing Star Trek Online. We are not a multi gaming guild and never will be. When and if Cryptic cease server operations for Star Trek Online this fleet will cease operations also.

We have a Ventrilo voice server that we believe enhance our game play. (Usage of the voice servire is left in your hands )

We do not have a web site all of our members will be listed in the first post on Starbase One. We donít have forms if STOís forms donít have what you need maybe we can talk you through it.

We do not care if you are in another guild or fleet. What secrets do we have to keep. This is not a government. It is a GAME

We do not have meeting. Play the GAME

We do not have a rank structure. Play More Star Trek Online
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-09-2011, 05:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldog237 View Post
This is what Mercs R Us is about we are a Mercenary fleet

We are a group of players that are only devoted to Playing Star Trek Online. We are not a multi gaming guild and never will be. When and if Cryptic cease server operations for Star Trek Online this fleet will cease operations also.

We have a Ventrilo voice server that we believe enhance our game play. (Usage of the voice servire is left in your hands )

We do not have a web site all of our members will be listed in the first post on Starbase One. We donít have forms if STOís forms donít have what you need maybe we can talk you through it.

We do not care if you are in another guild or fleet. What secrets do we have to keep. This is not a government. It is a GAME

We do not have meeting. Play the GAME

We do not have a rank structure. Play More Star Trek Online
That's actually perfect, since I eventually plan to RP Sagardon as a rogue admiral turned Mercenary (his life basically comes full circle, since life as a Merc was how his career began).

Whenever I can fix my launcher issue, I'll contact you in-game and see what more may come of this.
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-09-2011, 05:40 PM
I Added you to my friends list and wellcome
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-09-2011, 10:42 PM
If you enjoy RPing come by and check out the 12th fleet Medical division. This isn't a place just for doctors and nurses, although they do plat their role. I'm a Tac VA and I probable would have quite by now if it wasn't for the 12th.

This is a family in every aspect of the word, we play online together, we have our own RP forums that are very active, and we RP online as well.

Our rank system is simple and easy to progress in, I've been with the fleet for a month and a half and I made commander in short order. It all depends on how active you are. You play at your pace, we have no musts or fuss, you can be as active as you want to be.

Our Main goal here at the 12th is to provide information and support for every aspect of the game. I went solo for the first month I was active on STO, I wanted to do it on my own. Then one day I was in the middle of a furball on a STF with a group of pugs when we got a member of the 12th.

He knew the drill, knew the tactics,knew ho to command, just plain knew how to win. I had never been teamed up with a real pro like that.

I knew after that I wanted to be a part of that, and if wasn't for my second family in the 12th I wouldn't even be a part of STO.

Hear the call of the Warrior, and even if you don't, may we one day fight and die together against a common foe!