Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
As perhaps an alternative to the Dreadnaught Gal X? I particularly wasn't all that interested in the Gal X given that it's from an alternate universe in comparison to this one.

I don't even care about powers, consoles or extra BOFF slots. Just would like the skin/model.

Especially since it'd make a nice home for those Romulan fighters you can deploy.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
08-10-2011, 01:07 AM
I think it purelly depends on what and if the players are willing to pay for it
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
08-10-2011, 01:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawks View Post
I think it purelly depends on what and if the players are willing to pay for it
One dollar and not a penny more.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
08-11-2011, 09:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodi-emish
One dollar and not a penny more.
One penny and not a dollar more.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
08-11-2011, 09:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodi-emish
One dollar and not a penny more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by whamhammer View Post
One penny and not a dollar more.
IŽll give them two cats, second hand.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
08-12-2011, 12:13 AM
Odds are the jupiter will be released at Tier 2 with 2 LT engy's and an extra tac console with a uni console that farts nuclear rainbows of instant death that can only be claimed for marks of valor.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
08-12-2011, 08:13 AM
I think it's an ugly ship and wouldn't pay a thing for it. :p

But seriously, doesn't effect me. Don't care for the Jupiter class in the least. Already probably gonna fork out some cash for the Nimbus class.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
08-12-2011, 09:45 AM
The Jupiter isn't the best looking ship out there, I hope it gets a CapnLogan pass before it moves into player's hands. So far, I've seen no indication they are working on it, and in some areas of the game, they appear to have removed the Jupiter , replacing it with the Galaxy-X.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
08-12-2011, 12:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuanManChu
Odds are the jupiter will be released at Tier 2 with 2 LT engy's and an extra tac console with a uni console that farts nuclear rainbows of instant death that can only be claimed for marks of valor.
Nah. They should make it a Tier 5 science with tac slot
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
08-12-2011, 01:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
The Jupiter isn't the best looking ship out there, I hope it gets a CapnLogan pass before it moves into player's hands. So far, I've seen no indication they are working on it, and in some areas of the game, they appear to have removed the Jupiter , replacing it with the Galaxy-X.
it's prty ugly, but i'd rather see a massive quality pass than the gal-X replacing it.

the idea of a realy big ship is one i like, it just screams 'command ship'

i.e.
who's incharge of this battle group?
See that massive ship over there?
O.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:42 AM.