Lt. Commander
# 1 Drozana Station....
08-09-2011, 10:26 PM
I was just wondering, how come we can't have the Drozana station like the one in the Divian missions, that station looked a whole lot better and cleaner, i would love to see that station as a social station, (the clean one)
please cryptic make it so.....
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-09-2011, 10:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cakuzma View Post
I was just wondering, how come we can't have the Drozana station like the one in the Divian missions, that station looked a whole lot better and cleaner, i would love to see that station as a social station, (the clean one)
please cryptic make it so.....
Mayee you could do clean up the station missions. You could fire scrubbing bubbles torpedoes and give it that fresh coat of wax with your forward phaser banks. On second thought that sounds kinda fun. Im going to open federation freds station wash today. I'll make a fortune!
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-09-2011, 10:39 PM
This is not a good idea. In our time (2409) is the Drozana station owned by a Ferengi. Not the Starfleet has the final say over Drozana. A Ferengi would certainly not keep the station as clean as the star fleet. Therefore corresponds to the station to what one expects from a Ferengi.
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-09-2011, 10:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kpt.Krell
This is not a good idea. In our time (2409) is the Drozana station owned by a Ferengi. Not the Starfleet has the final say over Drozana. A Ferengi would certainly not keep the station as clean as the star fleet. Therefore corresponds to the station to what one expects from a Ferengi.
well then us starfleet need to take the station back and clean it up......
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-09-2011, 11:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cakuzma View Post
well then us starfleet need to take the station back and clean it up......
Why would they do that? Has any one Drozana tactical advantage? No. Drozana is no longer needed, because it gives K7 in this sector.
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-09-2011, 11:04 PM
(de-cloaks)

I'll still wash your station for you little lady

(cloaks)
Lt. Commander
# 7
08-09-2011, 11:22 PM
The station as it is is fine. It serves as a neutral ground between the KDF and feds, both of whom have more advanced stations in the sector block. Plus since its run by Ferengi , they can lease out portions to who ever they want.
Lt. Commander
# 8
08-09-2011, 11:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kpt.Krell
Why would they do that? Has any one Drozana tactical advantage? No. Drozana is no longer needed, because it gives K7 in this sector.
Cuz were starfleet and cuz I want it to be cleaner.....
it looks dingy and dirty right now, and the lighting is too dark, ok well if not starfleet then just spuce it up a lil

and you say its not needed? Its more populated than K7 or ganalda....so it need to be claened up for me!
Lt. Commander
# 9
08-09-2011, 11:56 PM
I love Drozona station. It is supposed to be an old station taken over by the Ferengi.
Lt. Commander
# 10
08-10-2011, 12:16 AM
Compromise: Maybe we get another Drozana type space station in a future sector expansion.