Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
08-10-2011, 01:37 PM
lets face it, there are those who warp out when they see 1 tsi, no matter wh is on their team.

most premades dont seek out other premades to fight. simply an excercise in ego inflation, no real competition. 528 hasnt ever asked me for a premade fight, yet i run into their 5 man teams every night.

you ask to set up a game in opvp channl u might get a 3-3. those games are more fun than almost any pug v premade.

'pugmade' is the most fun of all. stay tuned to pvp forums, im gonna excercise my will and enlist aid to bring EVERY bodt the pvp they want. u got to want it, work for it, earn it. **** the q, host ur own game

ps. thanks again for cryptic adding private challenges last summer. do u remember when it wasnt even possible to 1v1 outside of kerrat? the game is progressing, on both sides, dev n player. use the tools we have to get the fun we want

gl hf
Lt. Commander
# 12
08-11-2011, 02:59 AM
Just wanna pew youse guys all day long all day strong!
Lt. Commander
# 13
08-11-2011, 07:13 AM
Personally, I love running into other premades when I'm rolling with my SOB clowns. Regardless of the outcome, it's more fun than face rolling pugs.
Lt. Commander
# 14
08-11-2011, 04:12 PM
That's precisely the purpose. You meet the right opponents with enough flexibility not to slow things down.