Lt. Commander
# 31
08-10-2011, 05:50 PM
Sign me up for this. I've never been in a battle against an asteroid though.
Maybe do a Shuttle wars battle against the Devs? That way we don't all get our favorite ships nerfed
Lt. Commander
# 32
08-10-2011, 08:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beltoram
Would a face like this lead you into a trap?

<----
........... Absolutely. But I gotta say, the idea of Devs vs Players in PvP sounds way too interesting to ignore .
Lt. Commander
# 33
08-10-2011, 08:54 PM
It's a TARP!!!
Lt. Commander
# 34
08-10-2011, 09:10 PM
i believe a ground trial for the devs would be nice, With ground 2.0 it only seems fair that they should at least try it out with me and some of the ground pvpers, at the very least it could be some target practice. If interested, i can arrange a date and time for a ground Player vs Dev turkey shoot.... I mean match, yea pvp match forget the turkey part
Lt. Commander
# 35
08-10-2011, 09:47 PM
Quote:

<----
lol it reminded me of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCI18qAoKq4:p
Lt. Commander
# 36
08-10-2011, 10:10 PM
STO needs a spectator mode for the pvp areas...so those of us who don't get in can Cheer people on (or boo em), It'll be like wrestling only with ships! An event like this is one I'd watch live if I could .

just think, you could cheer as your favorite Dev gets blown up...i mean kicks butt
Lt. Commander
# 37
08-10-2011, 10:22 PM
Ya know they really should work this idea. some massive 10v10 or something....ground and space. Just about every high profile pvper complains that the devs do not know enough about pvp...so they should do this. Once a month. Some matches against pugs and some more matches against opvp pugmades. An unofficial official Cryptic event. They really, really need to get more involved in this side of the game. I'd even say a Dev v OPVP pugmade Fleet Action maybe, just to see who gets the top 3 spots. Or maybe even a mixed dev/opvp pugmade set of matches.

That sort of involvement, much like posting in this sub forum, is sorely lacking. Devs need way more exposure to this side of the game. They don't know what an awesome resource they are missing on exploiting!
Lt. Commander
# 38
08-10-2011, 10:36 PM
Quote:

<----
Looking at your icon, I'd say "Yes"; because as we all know, cats a EVIL! (and I should know - I own two of these malevolent entities.)
Lt. Commander
# 39
08-10-2011, 10:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveHale View Post
By the way, I'd totally fly with you on my team, Wishy! I'm not saying we'd do well, but it could be fun.
Yes Wishy if you want to play have Hale in your team... because you know we all target Hale so you are safe.

Quote:
You wouldn't want to play against me, I'd school you all.

(Translation: You wouldn't want to play with me, I'd die a horrible death XD)

But seriously, on a weekend or off hours I'd be game to at least get some PvP in :3 Give me a time/date that doesn't have me at work and I'll see what I can do. Maybe on Sunday during my birthday weekend? HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (Phasers to the face! D: )
If you want some PvP join the channel OrganizedPvP. There are always some people there (even during maintenance). I'm sure you will find some guys to team up with and/or some to fight against.

Oh and yes that face is pure evil.
Lt. Commander
# 40
08-10-2011, 11:26 PM
i would love to pvp against devs because it will be a challenge to fight against the....."GODS"..... of STO lol