Lt. Commander
# 291
10-11-2011, 07:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceroid View Post
This is a very good idea. Put EVERY ability that ANY team wishes up to a vote.

If Team A doesn't want scramble, then scramble is put to a vote by all team captains.

If Team B doesn't want dual heavy cannons, then dual heavy cannons are put to a vote by all team captains.

And of course even if a team makes some stuipid suggestion like my hypothetical team B did above, it wouldn't do anything because of course no other teams in the right mind would vote against DHC's.

Once all abilities/gear have been voted upon before the tournament begins, they may not be voted upon again unless Cryptic makes a balance change to that ability/gear or some closely related ability/gear.
You just took the rest of my words out of my mouth,
Lt. Commander
# 292
10-13-2011, 08:14 AM
Quote:
This is a very good idea. Put EVERY ability that ANY team wishes up to a vote.

If Team A doesn't want scramble, then scramble is put to a vote by all team captains.

If Team B doesn't want dual heavy cannons, then dual heavy cannons are put to a vote by all team captains.

And of course even if a team makes some stuipid suggestion like my hypothetical team B did above, it wouldn't do anything because of course no other teams in the right mind would vote against DHC's.

Once all abilities/gear have been voted upon before the tournament begins, they may not be voted upon again unless Cryptic makes a balance change to that ability/gear or some closely related ability/gear.
Very good idea Ice, not that my lowly opinion matters much, but i agree with the voting idea..
Lt. Commander
# 293
10-13-2011, 08:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey22805
Very good idea Ice, not that my lowly opinion matters much, but i agree with the voting idea..
Really? Just figured that out now??........lol
Lt. Commander
# 294
10-13-2011, 10:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey22805
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marctraider View Post
Agreed, if there is a decent rulebook it might even be fun for all fleets.

Btw, perhaps its an idea to vote on every ability? Make a system so everyone can vote what is permitted and what is not permitted. this way i can forsee the least of dropouts in a future tournament. Edit this votelist as you go and as new abilities are being introduced (Consoles/revamps included)

Hey, just trying to keep PvP fun?
Actually it was MT's.
Lt. Commander
# 295
10-14-2011, 10:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphezir View Post
Tried do make a date with SOB New, too.
They told me, that SOB New quit as well.
I expressed a want of the fight when confronted with this.
There are tourney matches I did not get to play?!?

I mad.
Lt. Commander
# 296
10-14-2011, 05:55 PM
/signed on the voting out skills that shouldn't be used

but only so long as these rules are abided, which they haven't been before
Lt. Commander
# 297
10-15-2011, 09:51 AM
for Zorena
But the FSI should do the last league match.
And if so, where are the cerberus?
Cerberus where you are? There are Sunday at 22: oo hours Italian?
Lt. Commander
# 298 Wait, what?
10-15-2011, 05:08 PM
Soooo,

I was just informed by a buddy that apparently we still have a couple matches against QEW and LORE.

I thought the tourney was ended last week had a couple folks telling me that in OPVP including the FSI folks we were scheduled to fight who bailed.

Joker, no I do not have a team for a match tomorrow if that's what you're asking.

I had one LAST week for the time we had prearranged and confirmed with kamikazkid. The one you and your fellas said no to.

I understand there's a timezone language issue here but this is getting a little ridiculous with you fellas posting stuff in the forums about matches.

No, with less than a days notice, i do not have a team rdy for tomorrow at the time you threw out.
Lt. Commander
# 299
10-27-2011, 10:32 PM
When does this tourney take place?
Lt. Commander
# 300
10-27-2011, 10:34 PM
so when is this tournament taking place?