Lt. Commander
Please try out a new Klingon mission!

Name: Shynga Incident - Challange #1

This is my entry for the first Foundry challenge by Cryptic.

Story:

A new race named the Stahlonians have set up a diplomatic meeting between the Federation and Klingon Empire to fight against the Borg threat. The meeting is to take place deep within Federation space, on Risa, and so the Empire takes advantage and sends you there to plant a Listening Post on the planet.

When the Stahlonian diplomat is killed and the Klingons are blamed, you must stay alive and prove that it was Starfleet that did it, causing division within the Federation and helping the Empire's cause.

This mission is not long, but does have some side quests if you choose to do them.

If you have the time and want to give your Klingon a new mission, please try out this Foundry mission.
It still needs the first five reviews so it's still within the Review list and not the main Foundry list.

Some may have played my Klingon series before. Those missions are listed below. If you liked them, you will probably like this mission too.

Thanks in advance!
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-08-2012, 07:37 AM
Fixed a little bug and added tweaked some dialogue.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-09-2012, 02:44 PM
Thanks for the reviews so far.

If possible, could you leave a little critique in terms of things to improve.

Just 2 more reviews and it'll go to the main Foundry Section.
Lt. Commander
# 4 Need one more review!
03-12-2012, 08:52 AM
I only need one more review to finally get this mission on the main Foundry Missions.

So far I've gotten a 5, two 4's, and a 3.
Thanks for all the reviews so far.

I tweaked the dialogue a bit. Always trying to find a little mistake here and there!
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-12-2012, 09:47 AM
If I could go back and review it again, I would. I'll see if I can't prevail upon a friend or two to check it out tonight.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-12-2012, 11:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maziken
If I could go back and review it again, I would. I'll see if I can't prevail upon a friend or two to check it out tonight.
I understand. I'd like to do that for a bunch of really good Klingon missions. Too bad more people don't give the Foundry a chance. If they knew how good some of them were, you'd see a lot more people on them.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-12-2012, 11:52 AM
Yeah, not to mention the KDF side is pretty sparse on population anyway.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-12-2012, 03:56 PM
Thanks to all who reviewed my mission. Finally made it into the real list.

Thanks again!
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-13-2012, 12:10 PM
i believe yours is the last in my list to review for the challenge, so hopefully will play it tonight.
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-14-2012, 10:09 AM
Mission Edit Update:

I took out a map transition load screen from the beginning part of the mission. Changed one of the interiors slightly and added a little extra dialogue to a map.

I also doubled the Federation crew to help you out in the last battle- for those who play the mission on advanced and find the battle too hard to complete alone.

Thanks for all the reviews and helps.