Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 21
08-11-2011, 03:49 AM
if they ever add Gorn females I so hope they don't have any mammary glands, it's weird enough on Saurians
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 22
08-11-2011, 03:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by finsches123
if they ever add Gorn females I so hope they don't have any *****, it's weird enough on Saurians
Seconded with fervor.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 23
08-11-2011, 03:53 AM
I think that instead of bust modifiers Cryptic should focus more on introducing some new "human" face variants, in addition to the two basic ones we've got now. Some new hair options would be nice too. Just sayin'...

But as for the topic, I max out the bust slider only on my Orions and 7of9 lokalikes (i.e. Borg Boffs), just for laughs. I try to tone down the rest to look natural, at least for videogame standards.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 24
08-11-2011, 03:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by finsches123
if they ever add Gorn females I so hope they don't have any mammary glands, it's weird enough on Saurians

Whats weird about saurians is whenever I get a female saurian boff, the chest slider is always, ALWAYS maxed. It creeps me out.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 25
08-11-2011, 03:58 AM
There do seem to be a lot of "enhanced" officers running around. Personally, however, I set it to to zero or just one slide over. I'm not a fan of embiggened anything in games or life and I'm happy to have an option that doesn't make my characters look like Mileena from Mortal Kombat.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 26
08-11-2011, 04:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlaffargue
Ive noticed since ive started playing this game a year ago or so that i never see any A-Cups walking around but full blown double D's. Diversity is what brings us together people. Lets see some variety and stop abusing the boob slider. Love -SP
None of my toons or boffs have it pushed past 50%, most of them are in fact under 25%. I see lots of diversity running ESD, perhaps only one kind of chest gets your attention. :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 27
08-11-2011, 04:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlaffargue
Ive noticed since ive started playing this game a year ago or so that i never see any A-Cups walking around but full blown double D's. Diversity is what brings us together people. Lets see some variety and stop abusing the boob slider. Love -SP
usually ~50%(+-20) on my female toons, less is sometimes more
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 28
08-11-2011, 04:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suavek View Post
I think that instead of bust modifiers Cryptic should focus more on introducing some new "human" face variants, in addition to the two basic ones we've got now. Some new hair options would be nice too. Just sayin'...

But as for the topic, I max out the bust slider only on my Orions and 7of9 lokalikes (i.e. Borg Boffs), just for laughs. I try to tone down the rest to look natural, at least for videogame standards.
Havnt seen a modest orion space hooker yet. They all boobed out and half naked
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 29
08-11-2011, 04:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy_Blade
None of my toons or boffs have it pushed past 50%, most of them are in fact under 25%. I see lots of diversity running ESD, perhaps only one kind of chest gets your attention. :p
Fair enough. However this panther is an @$$ man. Max those out all you want ladies
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 30
08-11-2011, 04:09 AM
Easy now tiger
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:25 AM.