Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
Hi guys and gals:

I created a new alt and their COM. and I have yet to find the Klingon partol missions.

I have been able to do quartine and the K-7 missons and the ground and space zone missions.

So did season 4 reallocate that entire area to KDF.

Or did I miss a linking mission. That would open up that area to patrols.
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-11-2011, 09:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALPHAOMEGA1500
Hi guys and gals:

I created a new alt and their COM. and I have yet to find the Klingon partol missions.

I have been able to do quartine and the K-7 missons and the ground and space zone missions.

So did season 4 reallocate that entire area to KDF.

Or did I miss a linking mission. That would open up that area to patrols.
Eta Eridani is in fact the neutral zone, not a klingon sector. If you mean the dailys (freighter rescue, satellite repair and deuterium protection) by "klingon patrols", they are unlocked after playing Skirmish, the first episode of the devidian story arc.
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-11-2011, 11:06 AM
no,

I am talking about the 3 to 5 planets you have to visit in each area and in those planetary systems you scan 5 anomlies or blow-up 3 to 5 groups of klingon starship or beam down to a planet and scan 5 things ect
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-11-2011, 11:44 AM
I noticed the same thing with my new Engineer. Not sure what happened. Might be a note in one of the Patch notes though, but it would be tricky to find it.
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-11-2011, 12:27 PM
If they are Klingon sectors then you wouldn't have peace keeping a security patrols in the area, they would be called raids. Since the Federation doesn't do raids that is out. The old missions certainly no longer fit the current security status so what is left? Liberation strikes?
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-11-2011, 01:37 PM
If you look at the Eta Eridani Sector map at STOwiki and compare it the ETA Eridani sector in STO now you see a major difference.

The ETA Eridani sector map at STOwiki is divided into two parts blue and red. But the Eta Eridani Sector map in sto today is all red .

So if the klingon to over that sector. Why is K-7 still standing and a few other mission that take place their ???
Lt. Commander
# 7
08-11-2011, 02:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALPHAOMEGA1500
If you look at the Eta Eridani Sector map at STOwiki and compare it the ETA Eridani sector in STO now you see a major difference.

The ETA Eridani sector map at STOwiki is divided into two parts blue and red. But the Eta Eridani Sector map in sto today is all red .

So if the klingon to over that sector. Why is K-7 still standing and a few other mission that take place their ???
Because K-7 is a poorly defended rickety station how many hundreds of years old? The main force would ignore such an unworthy target and leave it for the mop up patrols.