Lt. Commander
# 1 Reactivating Subscription.
08-11-2011, 09:27 AM
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this but there are so many threads on this site I get lost and I'm sorta new here.

My sub was cancelled. So I reactivated. When I checked when my sub it says it ends today. So I have 1 day to play. Why?
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-11-2011, 09:30 AM
You can get live chat support for billing issues from Atari here. I suggest you go there, login, and use the Get Help tab for live billing support. They can explain it to you better as they can see the account where we can only guess about what you might have done.
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-11-2011, 09:40 AM
Ok. Thanks. It seems to be offline at the moment. I'll try later.

I'm wondering if it has something to do with my timezone. When I reactivated my sub it said;

"Next billing date Aug 11th, 2011" but that was yesterday where I live. -_-
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-12-2011, 01:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sayvarree View Post
Ok. Thanks. It seems to be offline at the moment. I'll try later.

I'm wondering if it has something to do with my timezone. When I reactivated my sub it said;

"Next billing date Aug 11th, 2011" but that was yesterday where I live. -_-
I believe that may be because the game pre-authorizes first (checks to make sure the CC is ok or there is enough if a Debit) and then will process the full payment. I'd check back in 24 hours and see if it has changed.

You could also file an online ticket report or wait for the live chat to come back online.

http://www.startrekonline.com/support/billing - scroll down to "Contact Us" section for links