Lt. Commander
# 541
08-29-2011, 01:25 AM
Could the Slipstream Drive effect get an update? It'd be neat if it worked like the nebulas and while you were in it, the entire sector looked different.

What is planned for the Diplomatic Immunity power?

Could you add a more formal room to the Academy, without any NPCs? My fleet likes to use the Stateroom for more formal events, but the NPC at the podium is always in the way and people are always coming in to get promoted.
Lt. Commander
# 542
08-31-2011, 05:19 AM
Is there any chance that Ten-Forward can be formally be made into an Off-Topic forum so that we don't have to worry about the enforcement of forum rules from changing Mod to Mod or even Week to Week?
Lt. Commander
# 543
09-01-2011, 12:31 PM
Can there be something done to let us change the "optional" traits that we chose in character selection? My guys have been here since day one and certain traits have taken a different meaning, especially with changes in ground combat.
Lt. Commander
# 544
09-01-2011, 03:39 PM
...you guys do realize this isn't the next month's 'gathering questions for the next Ask Cryptic', right? this is just the thread that said this month's (well, last month's now) Ask Cryptic has arrived.

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Community Rules and Policies. ~Stormshade
Lt. Commander
# 545
09-02-2011, 06:56 AM
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_Armstrong View Post
The Borg invasion better blow our socks off
This. Absolutley.

In a month that has consisted of 100% let downs with no highs to speak of, if this too is a let down... Well, the figures will speak for themselves. Perhaps in a language intelligible to the powers that be, since forum feedback doesn't seem to be that language.
Well, the borg are here... And they are a massive let-down, for me anyway.
Glorified gamma orionis DSE's, except easier.
Lt. Commander
# 546
09-02-2011, 08:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Trainor
Well, the borg are here... And they are a massive let-down, for me anyway.
Glorified gamma orionis DSE's, except easier.
Yep. And there's more STO Magic to boot! There's a Red Alert, you can just teleport there! No travelling to the battle, just click the button and poof!

I suppose I'm not feeling let down, this is pretty much what I expected.
Lt. Commander
# 547
09-02-2011, 08:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trek17
...you guys do realize this isn't the next month's 'gathering questions for the next Ask Cryptic', right? this is just the thread that said this month's (well, last month's now) Ask Cryptic has arrived.

really... use your brains
No reason to be insulting while you're at it.
Lt. Commander
# 548
09-02-2011, 04:27 PM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Community Rules and Policies. ~Stormshade