Lt. Commander
# 51 quistion
08-11-2011, 09:23 PM
will we ever see event on our ships like a mutinies or a insurrection that we have to engage in and put down or talk down. or maybe like thing that brake that we personal have to run out to repair on the ship?
Lt. Commander
# 52
08-11-2011, 09:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmaccaull
I am actually considering finding a new game to play (which I swore id never do). It seems like there really hasnt been anything to do for the last year on STO. While the weekly episodes are pretty and fun, they provide about 6 hours of gameplay at most and are so far and few between. I find myself these days just logging into esd for about ten minutes a day to listen to a few conversations and then log right back off.

As far as these dates are pushed out I wouldn't even take them with a grain of salt. I'd push them all back at least another 2 or 3 months past when listed if Cryptic has taught us one thing in the lifespan of this game.

Sorry if i'm ranting... I just really had such high hopes for this game
I hear yea, iam already looking for another game as i don't see this improving, it is endless promises that haven't even come about and never will, i think much of what is going on at cryptic is related to mismanagement or what should be focused on and isn't.
Lt. Commander
# 53
08-11-2011, 09:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
I have to agree. To put it simply, this is ridiculous. While I'm sure all those other things will be nice in their own way, they are not the same kind of mission content that this game sorely needs. Having a EIGHT MONTH gap between series 3 and series 4 is inexcusable. I hate to say that, but it really is. Its just beyond sad. For me, that pretty much ruins the entire article, and if I were a regular monthly subscriber I would definitely cancel my subscription after reading that.
I am with you there.
Lt. Commander
# 54
08-11-2011, 09:25 PM
[/SARCASM ON]
Hey, DStahl did not answered my questions regarding Porthos, Talaxians and new clothing...
Who cares about new content?
As soon as I have my Porthos pet with my Talaxian Engineer using some of the best outfits that Neelix used no new content is required.
*I take a sip of some chocolate while writing this... wait, this is not chocolate!!!*
[/SARCASM OFF]
Lt. Commander
# 55
08-11-2011, 09:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cenovita View Post
[/SARCASM ON]
Hey, DStahl did not answered my questions regarding Porthos, Talaxians and new clothing...
As soon as I have my Porthos pet with my Talaxian Engineer using some of the best outfits that Neelix used no new content is required.
*I take a sip of some chocolate while writing this... wait, this is not chocolate!!!*
[/SARCASM OFF]
^^^^^

Exactly this
Lt. Commander
# 56
08-11-2011, 09:30 PM
When will we able to do our laundry in our ship interiors ?

Oh, wrong thread and wrong game, the Sims is over there.
Lt. Commander
# 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by superherofan1701 View Post
Wow. The end of September for a good chunk of the content, and then the end of October for the Featured episodes and the DOFF system? And those are just the tentative dates.

If I wasn't Lifetime, I'd probably be canceling my subscription right now...
Exactly or to be complete honest, i would have canceld my account in april at latest to maybe resub for S4 if i had no Lifetime. But only for one Month because the new Ground Combat is really nice but its no new content. Same for the new locations. Nice but no content. To wait another month and a half for something new and over 2 months and a half for a feature that was anounced for shortly after S4 is just rediculus. I don't know what short means for Cryptic but 3,5 months is not short where i come from.

I don't even know why i still read these reports. Of course i appreciate communication if it is a good one. But these reports are always the same. No straight answers but instead that the stuff is coming later, S5 or 6, it has to be discussed or we have to wait for something and of course it has to be updatet first, they do that for Neverwinter. I think i only read these reports because i still hope that it will change and the features that are talked about are really coming. All of them and not just one or two and the rest 3 to 6 month later if not completly canceld. Remember Poker?

I am very disapointed. Maybe STO will go free to play with the new leadership of PW. And maybe Content will come in the C-Store if the game is F2P. I normaly don't like free 2 play games and the store models of these games. But the good thing about that would be that there would actually come new Content without waiting 8 Month for it and i could play STO without being bored about the franchise i like for decades. On the other Hand, i just preordert another MMO that is coming out this year and that is much anticipated. So forget about paying extra for content and let the Sword glow.
Lt. Commander
# 58
Oh, and thank you for answering my question, Dan.
Lt. Commander
# 59
08-11-2011, 09:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cenovita View Post
[/SARCASM ON]
[/SARCASM OFF]
You are forgetting the sombrero and a poncho for my officers.
Lt. Commander
# 60
08-11-2011, 09:31 PM
Well, i am going to use the foundry.. wait, thats down too =(