Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
08-12-2011, 08:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilCell View Post
Me too, as they are not modified by High Yeild, Torpedo Spread, or any of the skill points. Now if they added a RA/BG 500 point skill along side the Transphasic and Tricobalts.....
I meant the fire-while-cloaked BoP. It hasn't been buffed, has it?
Lt. Commander
# 12
08-12-2011, 08:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superchum View Post
Well good news that they're available.

Bad news that they're bind on pickup.
Aye, and considering how hard it is to get the mats on a Klingon due to Bots camping the spot that GMs do nothing about, gonna take a while to get one for my Lt. Gen.
Lt. Commander
# 13
08-12-2011, 08:24 AM
it is very sad that they are going to make the kdf have all there ppl be crafters that is BS we should atleast be able to give them to our other kdf ppl if we already have 1 maxed out for crafting
Lt. Commander
# 14
08-12-2011, 10:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshmaul
I meant the fire-while-cloaked BoP. It hasn't been buffed, has it?
It;s called the B'Rel and it's a T6 ship...
And no, it hasn't been "buffed"...but it sure got nerfed some time ago because the smallest, weakest ship we have is "OP"....roflol

At least now we have a reason to fly those coffins....
Lt. Commander
# 15
08-12-2011, 11:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBFLordKrueg View Post
It;s called the B'Rel and it's a T6 ship...
I know what it's called, thanks. I call it a fire-while-cloaked BoP because technically 1)that's what the B'Rel is, a Bird-of-Prey, and 2)that's what it's (theoretically) supposed to do. I was making an observation of surprise at the fact people use the damn thing because it's weak as hell. Then again, I don't PvP, so maybe the people using it as a Hargh'peng torpedo boat have the right idea. *shrug* Who knows.

And by the way, there is no T6. Yet.
Lt. Commander
# 16
08-12-2011, 12:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindPilot
it is very sad that they are going to make the kdf have all there ppl be crafters that is BS we should atleast be able to give them to our other kdf ppl if we already have 1 maxed out for crafting

Agreed. They had to sit down and work out how to give the Pengs to the KDF and this what they came back with: Craft it, Bind on Pick up.
Seriously?!

On second thought, maybe we shouldn't take a closer look our ships now. I would hate to have only one BOP per account, since that makes as much sense as a bound Peng that needs crafting.

Just my $0.02
Lt. Commander
# 17
08-12-2011, 12:40 PM
Come on this is a load the kdf get the torp and you all want to complain how they get it really?
It takes like a hour to max craftin so whats the problem. also the kdf doesn't have to do a mission over and over again to get them and the kdf has a ship that can fire them wile cloaked I think the kdf got the better deal. I say good job.
Lt. Commander
# 18
08-12-2011, 08:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matunus
It takes like a hour to max craftin
and a lot of EC as most KDF 'crafters' don't have a bank full of samples...
Lt. Commander
# 19
08-13-2011, 01:05 AM
I'm a little late to this discussion...

How ever I just checked and apparently the Hargh'pengs, even though they can be crafted, they are Bind on Pickup.. so, when you craft it.. it's that character's Hargh'peng.. and you can't trade it or sell it.. which means you can't just have 1 character as a crafter.. but every Klingon character you have that you want to have those Torps.. you have to also turn into a Crafter...

Meanwhile.. the Feds.. just have to do the mission, on the character they want the Hargh'peng torp, and they can get it. Doesn't require getting Materials, or Crafting Anything.. Just do a mission.. spend 10 -30Minutes at the level you want to get the torp at doing the mission.. and Poof.. there you go.. Sure that one isn't tradeable either, but it makes sense to be Bind on Pick up from a Mission, not Crafting..

And, in the patch notes, they are making it sound like it's eaiser for a klingon to get the Hargh'peng...

The Statement "I am upset" does not really explain how I feel about this. And "This is unfair" doesn't even BEGIN to explain how wrong this feels.

Dear Developers:
There are times where things are released in the game, and it either feels, or blaitently is directed towards Federation Dominance. If that is not your intent, Please, stop releasing content in ways that proves other wise. Because situations like this is just yet another reason to feel that the Development team for the game is biased towards the Klingon side of the game, and it Alienates the Klingon side of the game that sees things like this, and actually cares about things like this as a whole. Please, if your going to release things for the KDF, can you not release them in ways that makes the Federation side of the game seems more superior then it has already been designated. Why would I want to play a Klingon, at this point, when it's clearly eaiser to aquire things, such as this, by just doing a mission? Was it fear of Hargh'peng B'rel-R's? If so, then Fix the ability to Equip Multiple Hargh'Pengs, or Give them a Global Cooldown that makes sense. Doing things like this is not helping in any form or fashion. And sure I may be one player, with one Voice, and 4 Klingon Characters, and I don't speak for everyone with my opinions, things like this are starting to make me feel unwelcome on the KDF side of the game. I can only hope that this changes over time. As I love the Klingon side, despite alot of the smaller advantages the Federation side has to offer.

A disgruntled Klingon Player
@Kilawpilath
Lt. Commander
Feds get given the Har'Pheng ... story continues ... Klingons cry foul ... story continues ... Klingons cry when are we going to get some ... story continues ... Feds cry when we get the carrier and universal BO slots ... story gets tiring ... scanning anomalies ... story continues ... Foundry offline ... Cryptic give craftable Har'Pheng to the KDF ... KDF all swop to B'rel + Har'Pheng frenzy starts ... Feds cry foul ... suddenly I get the feeling I've been here before ... [sigh]