Lt. Commander
# 161
08-16-2011, 06:52 AM
Well, i signed up as a "tester" at TOR, how long do you usually have to wait to hear if you've gotten selected?, anyone know?
Lt. Commander
# 162
08-16-2011, 06:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amidoinitright View Post
Well, i signed up as a "tester" at TOR, how long do you usually have to wait to hear if you've gotten selected?, anyone know?
You can be signed up on the very first day the SWTOR opened and still not get an invite, it's just that random. How do I know? You're looking at one of the people who signed up on the very first day of the forum as well as the very first day the testing sign ups opened.

Just wait patiently though, it's only a few more months before release. In the mean time it'd probably do us all good to organize a guild together in time for the launch.

Let me know if you want to see some PvP videos of SWTOR.

By the way, it looks like things have finally come full circle and everyone has access to Pengs. It's been a while since I've returned to STO, but I can imagine there's going to be even more angry people but at least it's going to be a balanced group of angry folks now in the way that both sides are now angry instead of only one.
Lt. Commander
# 163
08-16-2011, 06:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DogsBody
Good for you! Your morals are a bit higher than mine.

...but Cryptic and the Fed PvE heros have told us Har'Pengs are FIXED...
I'm a Fed player, and I'm telling you to deliver righteous justice on us. Har'Pengs are FIXED... FvF was terrible for the longest time and there were plenty of people overestimating their abilities due to the Har'Pengs.
Lt. Commander
# 164
08-16-2011, 07:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ObieKenobi View Post
You can be signed up on the very first day the SWTOR opened and still not get an invite, it's just that random. How do I know? You're looking at one of the people who signed up on the very first day of the forum as well as the very first day the testing sign ups opened.

Just wait patiently though, it's only a few more months before release. In the mean time it'd probably do us all good to organize a guild together in time for the launch.

Let me know if you want to see some PvP videos of SWTOR.

By the way, it looks like things have finally come full circle and everyone has access to Pengs. It's been a while since I've returned to STO, but I can imagine there's going to be even more angry people but at least it's going to be a balanced group of angry folks now in the way that both sides are now angry instead of only one.
BigRedJedi has founded LOLGround already for Exile STO PvPers. (Or part-time Siths.)
Lt. Commander
# 165
08-16-2011, 08:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
BigRedJedi has founded LOLGround already for Exile STO PvPers. (Or part-time Siths.)
Strange, I should've noticed that a while ago. Is it an EST server?
Lt. Commander
# 166
08-16-2011, 08:48 AM
Quote:
I doubt that you'll just randomly get in, they probably have a waiting list that's about 5 miles long for the closed beta.
Lt. Commander
# 167 wwwwhat
08-16-2011, 08:55 AM
Quote:
I had zero interest in TOR, until the pengfest began.
I'm playing with my PS3 a whole lot more nowadays.
how much does it cost to play TOR?
I have an extra $15 a month to spend on a new game now.
You have been quitting for mouths already well bye later seee you already catch you laterz "see you in TOR"
Lt. Commander
# 168
08-16-2011, 09:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ObieKenobi View Post
Strange, I should've noticed that a while ago. Is it an EST server?
Not sure you what you mean with the EST server. I don't remember that the guild was associated with any time zones. (We're talking TOR, not SWG - you can make a guild, and even denote a suggested main time, but I don't think server-specifics can be set there yet, as no server exists that you could play on. Well, perhaps beta-testers can, but I am not one.)
Lt. Commander
# 169
08-16-2011, 10:25 AM
Quote:
I signed up when they first announced it, same day, actually and they had to take the site down cuz so many people were hitting it.

But, I still haven't heard anything... /shrug
Lt. Commander
# 170
08-16-2011, 10:41 AM
Quote:
I had zero interest in TOR, until the pengfest began.
I'm playing with my PS3 a whole lot more nowadays.
how much does it cost to play TOR?
I have an extra $15 a month to spend on a new game now.
Yep, enoy SWToRs Space Based PvP....oh wait...there won't be any.