Lt. Commander
# 31
08-11-2011, 11:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt.Sisko View Post
ok devs seriously PVP is now truly a mess we have people running around with like 8 pengs and no other weapons on there ship it silly and i know this is not what you intended and now we find that the klinks using the brel can fire the peng cloaked ...........think about that for a sec ....yeah..... not to mention WHY would you release a torp with such a crazy cool down not to mention it can do hella damage and i dont even need to invest points in it ........really?? comon man fix the torp cause this is getting silly.
As soon as the playing field becomes fair we have Feds Crying I KNEW THIS WAS GONNA HAPPEN
Lt. Commander
# 32
08-11-2011, 11:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffStavrosA.K.AParis
As soon as the playing field becomes fair we have Feds Crying I KNEW THIS WAS GONNA HAPPEN
hopefully it will be enough to finally get a nerf for them. they need a 15second shared cooldown so that its only viable to equip one. or maybe one front and back if thats how you roll.
Lt. Commander
# 33
08-11-2011, 11:30 PM
this is pretty funny after all the feds said its not broke buy now that a bop has them you didnt even wait 1 hr to start QQ all over the forms this is soooooo funny
Lt. Commander
# 34
08-11-2011, 11:33 PM
The sheer irony of this thread is just delicious.

For those that just now realised the torps are a bit too strong try this thread that has been about since last month, bare in mind its not the only one that has been around that long or longer either.
Lt. Commander
# 35
08-11-2011, 11:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roachinsd View Post
this is pretty funny after all the feds said its not broke buy now that a bop has them you didnt even wait 1 hr to start QQ all over the forms this is soooooo funny
ive been saying they need to be fixed all along no matter who has them , it makes no sense to have a torp that on fist hit can hit as hard as a quant. but hey i dont need to put points in it to do that and huh? i get a secondary explosion too?? ...........and my cool down is 3 seconds and not shared? yeah really not a good idea if you want balance and you dont want this crap to turn into a peng fest
Lt. Commander
# 36
08-11-2011, 11:36 PM
Lmfao this is just to funny.
Lt. Commander
# 37
08-11-2011, 11:47 PM
This thread is funny, what an irony. Some days ago the blue once said the Torp is fine. Now as the KDF can fight back the blues scream it is overpowered.
Lt. Commander
# 38
08-11-2011, 11:56 PM
Let me just be clear on this. Yes, it needs to be nerfed. BUT: it must stay like this for at least two months, or every KDF will have earned the right to shout at Cryptic "we told you so!" for the rest of the year
Lt. Commander
# 39
08-12-2011, 12:03 AM
You know it really is funny. And I'm somewhat happy to see cloaked peng B'rels now but please try to limit it against those who in the past said nothing is wrong with it or used them themselves. Not innocent little sci ships like me who never used them in PvP. I know useless to ask but at least I tried to get myself out of the peng crossfire.
Lt. Commander
# 40
08-12-2011, 12:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampir888 View Post
You know it really is funny. And I'm somewhat happy to see cloaked peng B'rels now but please try to limit it against those who in the past said nothing is wrong with it or used them themselves. Not innocent little sci ships like me who never used them in PvP. I know useless to ask but at least I tried to get myself out of the peng crossfire.
Mercy is the mark of a great man. I will let you know if I meet one