Lt. Commander
# 1 LoL'PeNg
08-12-2011, 07:40 AM
I get a distinct feeling that LoL'PeNg's are beginning to dominate the PvP's.

Is this observation right or is it just me? :p

(Im getting Deja Vu feeling right now)
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-12-2011, 07:48 AM
Pengs is the New Faw untill the devs make them on a 15 sec globle cooldown or make it were you can only have 1 of them they are going to be poping up more and more
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-12-2011, 07:52 AM
With the klings now we're bound too see them a bit more for now.

Nothing like full shields and a bleeding hull.... And go down fighting.
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-12-2011, 07:54 AM
I suppose Klinks are about ready for some sort of payback. Needless to say I'm not going to be terribly surprised if to find that you are right. Some of the better folks were good about policing themselves but maybe this will be the kick in the pants needed to get them to make a change.
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-12-2011, 08:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveHale View Post
I suppose Klinks are about ready for some sort of payback. Needless to say I'm not going to be terribly surprised if to find that you are right. Some of the better folks were good about policing themselves but maybe this will be the kick in the pants needed to get them to make a change.
wow lol now that the kdf has it you want it nerfed you ppl are funny the only thing in this game that is over powered is is hole fed side and now you want to make it more lop sided thats about right
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-12-2011, 08:25 AM
"You people?"

What are you even talking about? It needed an adjustment before the Klinks got it. This is only a short term fix. Again.
Lt. Commander
# 7
08-12-2011, 08:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindPilot
wow lol now that the kdf has it you want it nerfed you ppl are funny the only thing in this game that is over powered is is hole fed side and now you want to make it more lop sided thats about right
Do you even read these forums? The peng has been a hot topic here since it first came out.
Lt. Commander
# 8
08-12-2011, 08:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artificialx
Do you even read these forums? The peng has been a hot topic here since it first came out.
is that all you could come up with you must not have read the post i quoted
Lt. Commander
# 9
08-12-2011, 08:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindPilot
My advice before starting to use generalizations... Look at the screen names on the left. Over time, you'll near some names and get a good grasp on their likes, dislikes, preferences and all.
Lt. Commander
# 10
08-12-2011, 08:42 AM
Don't know if you've already noticed but the craftable peng is also bind on pickup, so max your crafting on every character or forget it.

And yes, I also have a strange feeling that PvP will be an even greater peng fest as it already is.