Lt. Commander
# 11
08-12-2011, 09:43 AM
Hahahahahhahaa

All ur pengs are belong to n3wbs

Go and learn to use real Torps u newbies :p

--- Now seriously ---
Where is the skill of the PvPers nowadays guys? come on.
Lt. Commander
# 12
08-12-2011, 09:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marctraider View Post
I get a distinct feeling that LoL'PeNg's are beginning to dominate the PvP's.

Is this observation right or is it just me? :p

(Im getting Deja Vu feeling right now)
Lol, same format as the other SNB post aye...In this case however, I agree. Peng's have been at a ludicrous level of use for some time now.
Lt. Commander
# 13
08-12-2011, 09:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artificialx
Lol, same format as the other SNB post aye...In this case however, I agree. Peng's have been at a ludicrous level of use for some time now.
Yeh isnt it cute copy/paste the way to go :p

Expect the same for the Lol RI console

Keep the rage, errrr juice flowing :p
Lt. Commander
# 14
08-12-2011, 09:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindPilot
is that all you could come up with you must not have read the post i quoted
I most certainly did. I also read your response, to which I then responded.

Quote:
wow lol now that the kdf has it you want it nerfed you ppl are funny
Absolute RUBBISH. We have been asking them to fix it since it came out. Again, do you actually read this forum? I'm not "coming up with" anything, mate, I am pointing out your patent fallacy.
Lt. Commander
# 15
08-12-2011, 09:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
My advice before starting to use generalizations... Look at the screen names on the left. Over time, you'll near some names and get a good grasp on their likes, dislikes, preferences and all.
i dont care who has what likes and dislikes all i know is that all the ppl complaining about everything new that comes out is BS play the game the way they made it the only ppl that have room to complain are the kdf .....fed side is so lop sided its not even funny anymore ......
Lt. Commander
# 16
08-12-2011, 09:53 AM
Quote:
i dont care who has what likes and dislikes all i know is that all the ppl complaining about everything new that comes out is BS play the game the way they made it the only ppl that have room to complain are the kdf .....fed side is so lop sided its not even funny anymore ......
Now now be nice to each other.

Besides Artifacial is right, one just wants the Peng to be balanced somewhat, to prevent abusing. This discussion was going on long before KDF got the Peng.

Sorry if cryptic should decide to make it an unique weapon today or tomorrow, but at least both sides will be equally balanced yet again. I know u might wanted to take revenge with those torps, but lets be honest, good PvP'ers dont use them. Not from a 1 on 1 perspective anyways. Frankly, there arent OP at all, they are pretty weak actually.
Lt. Commander
# 17
08-12-2011, 09:55 AM
Quote:
People complain about "everything new" if and only if the item is released in an unbalanced state (see: Cloaked Tractor Mines, Hargh'Peng, Ghostbuster Gun, etc.)... Sadly, this is nearly always the case with the "new" stuff, primarily due to a lack of feedback in testing, or downright failure to acknowledge that feedback, even when it is unanimous and in substantial quantity.

If you bothered to take a look at many of the posts and threads discussing the Hargh'Peng and many of the other broken or problematic elements that affect both PvP and PvE, and are present on both the KDF and Fed side, you might realize that the people you seem to think are 'complaining' have, in fact, tested the problematic elements extensively, and have offered both feedback, constructive criticism, and equally constructive suggestions to fix most, if not all, of those elements.

Enjoy your reading, we'll be here when you get back.
Lt. Commander
# 18
08-12-2011, 09:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedJedi
People complain about "everything new" if and only if the item is released in an unbalanced state (see: Cloaked Tractor Mines, Hargh'Peng, Ghostbuster Gun, etc.)... Sadly, this is nearly always the case with the "new" stuff, primarily due to a lack of feedback in testing, or downright failure to acknowledge that feedback, even when it is unanimous and in substantial quantity.

If you bothered to take a look at many of the posts and threads discussing the Hargh'Peng and many of the other broken or problematic elements that affect both PvP and PvE, and are present on both the KDF and Fed side, you might realize that the people you seem to think are 'complaining' have, in fact, tested the problematic elements extensively, and have offered both feedback, constructive criticism, and equally constructive suggestions to fix most, if not all, of those elements.

Enjoy your reading, we'll be here when you get back.
Nothing to add here. I couldnt have said it better myself. Thumbs up
Lt. Commander
# 19
08-12-2011, 10:06 AM
Quote:
Well, if you don't care about people's dislikes and likes, why should we care about yours?

The thing with the Hargh'Peng was always two-fold.
1) It was a Klingon invention, story-wise, but only available to Feds.
2) It was imbalanced.

The first has changed, so it's time for repenge, but that doesn't change that 2 has to be addressed as well.

And that we complain about everything new is because Cryptic has real trouble creating something new that works out of the box (bug-free) and is balanced. If they didn't have that, the complains would be less.
Lt. Commander
# 20
08-12-2011, 10:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marctraider View Post
Now now be nice to each other.

Besides Artifacial is right, one just wants the Peng to be balanced somewhat, to prevent abusing. This discussion was going on long before KDF got the Peng.

Sorry if cryptic should decide to make it an unique weapon today or tomorrow, but at least both sides will be equally balanced yet again. I know u might wanted to take revenge with those torps, but lets be honest, good PvP'ers dont use them. Not from a 1 on 1 perspective anyways. Frankly, there arent OP at all, they are pretty weak actually.
how can you say both side will be balanced somewhat when on the kdf side you have to have 1500 in crafting to get it and it only takes a fed 20 mins to get it and all ppl wanted was to have everything balanced the just make it 1 ship 1 gun we all have the same but i dont want that i want ppl to have loads of things to swich around .....balance is between the kdf and fed not each wep to wep is that was the case why have more then 1 wep so what if the peng is better then the [ insert and torp here]