Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 21
08-12-2011, 09:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marctraider View Post
Sorry if cryptic should decide to make it an unique weapon today or tomorrow, but at least both sides will be equally balanced yet again.
They seems to be unique now for the klingons cause they are bound. Like many of my friends I'm lazy and only one of my toons on klingon side is a full crafter. It would be so much easier if we could get Harp'pengs as a reward for some pve mission on klink side. I think that It's just next example of lack of the balance.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 22
08-12-2011, 09:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindPilot
how can you say both side will be balanced somewhat when on the kdf side you have to have 1500 in crafting to get it and it only takes a fed 20 mins to get it and all ppl wanted was to have everything balanced the just make it 1 ship 1 gun we all have the same but i dont want that i want ppl to have loads of things to swich around .....balance is between the kdf and fed not each wep to wep is that was the case why have more then 1 wep so what if the peng is better then the [ insert and torp here]
I dont care how a faction gets it. My only concern is balancing PvP.
Is it fair that I can get the best weapons in the game because I have millions and millions of EC, and other peeps can only buy crappy dmg x2 weapons?

Sorry dude, it costed me alot of time to get that much money. So i can buy better weapons then other people. Thats just how it goes. Too bad. Id rather R&D my Klingon right this minute then going over that crappy mission again. To each his own.

Besides, crafting is so rediculously easy nowadays, especially when cryptic changed the particle prices and stuff...

I do however partially agree with Startrekfan, (Hi cuba :p) I think its a little easy of cryptic just to put it on for R&D rather then put it in a PvE mission. But for the rest I couldnt care much...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 23
08-12-2011, 09:19 AM
Oh yea, crafting is so hard. The fact both factions now have access to the weapon doesn't seem to count as balancing in your mind? Just because you get the same thing through different means?

We are talking balance on the battlefield. It doesn't matter how you get the weapon, merely that you can.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 24
08-12-2011, 09:28 AM
Pengs Have needed to be fix for sometime now. Just because KDF now has it dosent mean it wasnt a issue befor

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=224921
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=221931
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=224175

thats just a few quick links i found without even trying and all of these or posted well befor KDF got pengs
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 25
08-12-2011, 09:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marctraider View Post
I dont care how a faction gets it. My only concern is balancing PvP.
Is it fair that I can get the best weapons in the game because I have millions and millions of EC, and other peeps can only buy crappy dmg x2 weapons?

Sorry dude, it costed me alot of time to get that much money. So i can buy better weapons then other people. Thats just how it goes. Too bad. Id rather R&D my Klingon right this minute then going over that crappy mission again. To each his own.

Besides, crafting is so rediculously easy nowadays, especially when cryptic changed the particle prices and stuff...

I do however partially agree with Startrekfan, (Hi cuba :p) I think its a little easy of cryptic just to put it on for R&D rather then put it in a PvE mission. But for the rest I couldnt care much...
lol your time and money dont make a **** to me i have 7 fed va1 and 2 kdf lg1 i have spent more money then you have so get over it and as far as time you dont come near me ....so it would be ok if they gave us a wep in a mision that you had to get in r&d with each of your capts. having to get up to 1500 points in crafting the reason i say the crafting is bs is because i have crafted most of my stuff on all 9 capts. and its a pain in the *** to have to bring 1 more up to 1500 pionts
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 26
08-12-2011, 09:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artificialx
Oh yea, crafting is so hard. The fact both factions now have access to the weapon doesn't seem to count as balancing in your mind? Just because you get the same thing through different means?

We are talking balance on the battlefield. It doesn't matter how you get the weapon, merely that you can.
the crating is not the hard part getting all the crap to get 1500 point is just more BS when feds dont have to do it ................. the wep is not more powerful on the fed side or the kdf side so it is balanced the hole fed side is what is not balanced
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 27
08-12-2011, 09:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindPilot
the crating is not the hard part getting all the crap to get 1500 point is just more BS when feds dont have to do it ................. the wep is not more powerful on the fed side or the kdf side so it is balanced the hole fed side is what is not balanced
The difference is that the Fed have to replay the mission 4-8 times per toon, which should take a little bit longer than grinding 1500 crafting points.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 28
08-12-2011, 09:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MelineAaele View Post
The difference is that the Fed have to replay the mission 4-8 times per toon, which should take a little bit longer than grinding 1500 crafting points.
lol dont lie about it i ran 7 fed toon to get it 1 run each
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 29
08-12-2011, 09:39 AM
And what of the people with multiple launchers? Of which there are quite a number?? Maybe you only did it once, but many others didn't.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 30
08-12-2011, 09:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artificialx
And what of the people with multiple launchers? Of which there are quite a number?? Maybe you only did it once, but many others didn't.
will my thinking on that is you should not get more then 1 per ship but thats another argument ..........
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:13 PM.