Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Ten Forward
Login

Lt. Commander
Ok, I don't know if many of you follow Nintendo news...but they really dropped the ball on the 3DS's release, so what did Nintendo do? Set up a program for those that were loyal customers to get 20 free games (10 NES Virtual Console Games, and 10 Exclusive GBA Virtual Console Games) starting September. Now, I'm not suggesting Cryptic do the same...but to be honest...free C-points shouldn't be out of the question. A decent amount to apologize for the severe delays (not asking you to break the bank, but be honest Cryptic...repeatedly broken foundry (and I'm not even its biggest fan), no new missions, delayed duty officer system....you guys need to throw us a bone....seriously). Thoughts anyone?
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-12-2011, 01:36 PM
Putting the Exclusive Pre-order items on the C-Store -the RMC.
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-12-2011, 01:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuanManChu
Thoughts anyone?
*shakes magic STO 8-Ball*

This thread will not end well.

Lt. Commander
# 4
08-12-2011, 01:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boglejam View Post
*shakes magic STO 8-Ball*

This thread will not end well.

Still, its worth a shot...right?
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-12-2011, 01:41 PM
Free Bacon for everyone :p

And Ferengi KDF
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-12-2011, 01:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuanManChu
Ok, I don't know if many of you follow Nintendo news...but they really dropped the ball on the 3DS's release, so what did Nintendo do? Set up a program for those that were loyal customers to get 20 free games (10 NES Virtual Console Games, and 10 Exclusive GBA Virtual Console Games) starting September. Now, I'm not suggesting Cryptic do the same...but to be honest...free C-points shouldn't be out of the question. A decent amount to apologize for the severe delays (not asking you to break the bank, but be honest Cryptic...repeatedly broken foundry (and I'm not even its biggest fan), no new missions, delayed duty officer system....you guys need to throw us a bone....seriously). Thoughts anyone?
If only the KDF had 10 or 20 missions total... at least.
Lt. Commander
# 7
08-12-2011, 01:47 PM
Regardless of the excuses, the players of this game have really been shafted hard. Something is needed just to begin to win back people's goodwill.
Lt. Commander
# 8
08-12-2011, 01:50 PM
About they only thing they can give you for free is a tribble.

So maybe they'll give all customers who paid for a sub between the months of the content drought a FREE Fluidic Tribble.

Of course that sucks for those that already got a free fluidic tribble but generating new content seems kind of difficult lately.
Lt. Commander
# 9
08-12-2011, 01:50 PM
More emblems?
Lt. Commander
# 10
08-12-2011, 01:54 PM
How about six months free subscription and make it count towards paid subscription!!!

Okay now that unreasonable demand has been met. How about being more upfront about content release time tables. Instead we have a release calender that gets updated only at the beginning of the month that said content may release in.