Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Ten Forward
Login

Lt. Commander
# 21
08-12-2011, 03:52 PM
I think a certain amount of C-store points for each month a player has been subscribed since march would be in order. Costs Cryptic nothing and can only improve there rather damaged reputation.
Lt. Commander
# 22
08-12-2011, 03:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyNY View Post
Perhaps the Har'Pengh Torpedo silently slipping into the latest patch for the Klingon's, is the start of the Dev's trying to apologize...
No that's called game balance.
Lt. Commander
# 23
08-12-2011, 04:02 PM
Here is an easy to implement idea for Cryptic that would be better than nothing. Reinstate all the previous featured episode series with all of the bonus rewards until featured episode series 4 goes live.
Lt. Commander
# 24
08-12-2011, 04:02 PM
Oh for heavens sake...

I have, as of yet, to find Anything, Anywhere in the Agreement that we all electronically signed , where it says that CRYPTIC even HAS TO ADD NEW STUFF TO THE GAME, once it was released.

We all pay a subscription to play the game monthly or as a LTS... AS IS...

ANYTHING THEY ADD AFTER THAT POINT... is a BONUS!

Quit yer bellyachin' and enjoy what ya got so far... and be happy that They are adding stuff at all.

</rant>
Lt. Commander
# 25
08-12-2011, 04:05 PM
Quote:
Oh for heavens sake...

I have as of yet to find Anything, Anywhere in the Agreement that we all electronically signed , where it says that CRYPTIC even HAS TO ADD NEW STUFF TO THE GAME, once it was released.

We all pay a subscription to play the game monthly or as a LTS... AS IS...

ANYTHING THEY ADD AFTER THAT POINT... is a BONUS!

Quit yer bellyachin' and enjoy what ya got so far... and be happy that They are adding stuff at all.

</rant>
They aren't if you noticed the last 6 months then look at how much stuff they added to the C-store. C-Store we have to pay for. If you haven't noticed people are leaving the game, so I think they should realize how badly they are screwing themselves.
Lt. Commander
# 26
08-12-2011, 04:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_E_D_Allen89
They aren't if you noticed the last 6 months then look at how much stuff they added to the C-store. C-Store we have to pay for. If you haven't noticed people are leaving the game, so I think they should realize how badly they are screwing themselves.
ok... so the Ground 2.0 among other things, is Nothing...?...

Perhaps you meant to say that they haven't added things to the game... That You Want...??...
Lt. Commander
# 27
08-12-2011, 04:12 PM
Quote:
ok... so the Ground 2.0 among other things, is Nothing...?...
Yeah, all it did was just make the ground combat less dull. Did it add missions? Did it add anything except fix the one flaw they had since launch. It gave us no missions, It only fixed something.
Lt. Commander
# 28
08-12-2011, 04:16 PM
I think Daveys point is they don't have to add anything, at all. We have the traditional binary decision set if we don't like it. Pay/Don't pay.
Lt. Commander
# 29
08-12-2011, 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_E_D_Allen89
Yeah, all it did was just make the ground combat less dull. Did it add missions? Did it add anything except fix the one flaw they had since launch. It gave us no missions, It only fixed something.
I don't know about you, but where I come from... that is called 'Something', Not 'Nothing'...

If you meant that They haven't added anything that you want... then you have an opinionated point...

But it still doesn't mean that They Have To Add Anything More.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boglejam View Post
I think Daveys point is they don't have to add anything, at all. We have the traditional binary decision set if we don't like it. Pay/Don't pay.
To the point and concise...
Lt. Commander
# 30
08-12-2011, 04:42 PM
The most "logical" compensation would be an extra 1-2 foundry mission slots. Think about it..