Lt. Commander
My fleet his a several in-game fleets and we've run into a problem with the Fleet Banks. Some of the stacks of items can't be moved to another location or withdrawn altogether.

This has effected some of my 'Admirals' who have no restrictions on withdrawing and myself which has the highest rank possible.

Is anyone else having this issue? I've submitted a bug report.

Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-12-2011, 04:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicholasJohn16 View Post
My fleet his a several in-game fleets and we've run into a problem with the Fleet Banks. Some of the stacks of items can't be moved to another location or withdrawn altogether.

This has effected some of my 'Admirals' who have no restrictions on withdrawing and myself which has the highest rank possible.

Is anyone else having this issue? I've submitted a bug report.

Thanks.
I've noticed it happens sometimes yes. So far it's only been one or 2 items that seem to be stuck, and it doesn't happen often.
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-12-2011, 06:23 PM
I have also had this problem, but it seems to be random, some items I can take, others I can't. And yes I do have unlimited access to the bank.
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-12-2011, 06:41 PM
Ive had it once some items I had just removed from the bank and then could not take an identical item I was trying to take out some samples instead I had to buy some from exchange. Its not a very nice thing to have happen. And I'm a Fleet Admiral.
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-12-2011, 11:15 PM
Yep, posted about this several weeks ago... filed a GM ticket about it and they sent me a boilerplate response about logging out of the instance for 20 minutes and trying again, something that has zero bearing to the problem. =)
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-13-2011, 06:22 AM
also have problem. its been this way for Months. cant move 2 stacks of rare particle traces.
Lt. Commander
# 7
08-13-2011, 12:56 PM
We're having this problem in my fleet (TERRAHAWX), but someone posted a possible workaround yesterday. I haven't tried it because I don't have unlimited access to the fleet bank tab where we store our samples, but we do have some bugged stacks that dont seem to be movable.

The suggestion was to drop a different item on the bugged stacks and see if that shifts the sample stack to your bank.

If anyone tries this, please post here so others can know whether or not they should try it.
Lt. Commander
# 8
08-13-2011, 02:34 PM
I posted a work around for this months ago. Drag an item over the item you want to move and it should swap them. It took the person a few tries but then it allowed them to start taking items from the bank and able to move them around.
Lt. Commander
# 9
08-13-2011, 04:28 PM
doesnt work. tried that a few months ago.
Lt. Commander
# 10
08-14-2011, 02:52 AM
we had that problem in the terrahawx bank. the only way we could see to clear it was to dump the lot and start again...

breaks my heart, but it had to be done.