Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 41
08-14-2011, 11:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marctraider View Post
See you on the battlefield little mushroom.
lol i hijacked your sig and made your rage into making two new ones. :p
Obviously you have a problem with something about two shields, gee i wonder what it could be.

Oh and btw you'll never be a goomba, you lack the head jumping skills.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 42
08-14-2011, 11:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vipermist
lol i hijacked your sig and made your rage into making two new ones. :p
Obviously you have a problem with something about two shields, gee i wonder what it could be.

Oh and btw you'll never be a goomba, you lack the head jumping skills.
Hehe sorry I hardly ever rage :p

Meh, I dont have a problem with anyone using the 2 shields hax or however its called. If they like to use it, go ahead. Fine with me

But I'm slowly about to think this hax is just a mystery and or a legend, Ive never seen anyone use it. I have no reason to believe if it exists. And even if so, i dont have to worry about it Alot of people here base everything on the Combat logs, I personally never check them. But there are more odd things on the combat logs for sure. Someone calling me a haxor cuz there was an 'Unknown Identity' stated in the logs, lol... Must be a secret ship that ive spawned ^^. Other people say hax to another cuz one took 0 dmg stated by the logs, which actually refers to as a 'miss'. O well I just play for fun, i dont check logs.

I dont ever wanna be Goomba, still me jumping skills are OP
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 43
08-14-2011, 02:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marctraider View Post
Hehe sorry I hardly ever rage :p

Meh, I dont have a problem with anyone using the 2 shields hax or however its called. If they like to use it, go ahead. Fine with me

But I'm slowly about to think this hax is just a mystery and or a legend, Ive never seen anyone use it. I have no reason to believe if it exists. And even if so, i dont have to worry about it Alot of people here base everything on the Combat logs, I personally never check them. But there are more odd things on the combat logs for sure. Someone calling me a haxor cuz there was an 'Unknown Identity' stated in the logs, lol... Must be a secret ship that ive spawned ^^. Other people say hax to another cuz one took 0 dmg stated by the logs, which actually refers to as a 'miss'. O well I just play for fun, i dont check logs.

I dont ever wanna be Goomba, still me jumping skills are OP
Hello,

It's been proved to exist.

Thank you.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 44
08-14-2011, 05:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ppumaht View Post
Hello,

It's been proved to exist.

Thank you.
Proved has been proven not to exist.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 45
08-14-2011, 05:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sobekeus View Post
Proved has been proven not to exist.
whatever you say
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 46
08-14-2011, 09:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sobekeus View Post
Proved has been proven not to exist.
Riiiight. That's why there are bug reports and screen shots of people actually able to re-create it? I know some have replicated the error, even though I cannot.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 47
08-14-2011, 11:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by genxcraig View Post
Riiiight. That's why there are bug reports and screen shots of people actually able to re-create it? I know some have replicated the error, even though I cannot.
*facepalm*
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 48
08-14-2011, 11:34 PM
My forum even states about this shield problem http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=228120 for months about this problem. I tried repeativly submitted screenshots and data on how it's done. I've tried emailing them direct about this and I've tried personally call Cryptic about this and just I CANNOT GET ANYWHERE. It's like politics, exactly like politics. I'm really sick and tierd of all this.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
Seriously though guys, regardless of whether or not whatever this is exists, it can earn you a forum vacation. Discussion leads people to try to recreate it, even though it's been fixed (or certainly would have been had it ever really existed?), and that can catch them up in the game bans.

Just file your tickets everyday and maybe, eventually, something will be done about it (if it does in fact need something to be done about it). Which I'm not saying it does because it probably isn't since they fixed it in some release notes the last time it wasn't real.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 50
08-15-2011, 04:47 AM
i know what you mean steve. Like this Sobekeus guy. he prolly figured out how it works and now, all of the sudden it doesn't even exist...
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:24 AM.