Lt. Commander
# 51
08-15-2011, 04:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveHale View Post
Seriously though guys, regardless of whether or not whatever this is exists, it can earn you a forum vacation. Discussion leads people to try to recreate it, even though it's been fixed (or certainly would have been had it ever really existed?), and that can catch them up in the game bans.

Just file your tickets everyday and maybe, eventually, something will be done about it (if it does in fact need something to be done about it). Which I'm not saying it does because it probably isn't since they fixed it in some release notes the last time it wasn't real.
/Target$target
Grrr

This convo will surely end badly.
exploits are bad, M'kay?
Discussing exploits is bad, M'kay
M'kay
Lt. Commander
# 52
08-15-2011, 07:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveHale View Post
Seriously though guys, regardless of whether or not whatever this is exists, it can earn you a forum vacation. Discussion leads people to try to recreate it, even though it's been fixed (or certainly would have been had it ever really existed?), and that can catch them up in the game bans.
This has gone too far... Now Wishy has haxed Hales account and is posting in his name!
Lt. Commander
# 53
08-15-2011, 07:53 AM
Just FYI guys as what ive heard (Source, one of the Devs) this was an old bug and doesnt even exist anymore.

Enough fun, close topic please.
Lt. Commander
# 54
08-15-2011, 09:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marctraider View Post
Just FYI guys as what ive heard (Source, one of the Devs) this was an old bug and doesnt even exist anymore..
Just lol.
Best joke i've heard since i don't know when.
This bug isn't like the voldemort 1 and even voldemort 1 isn't completely fixed.
Lt. Commander
# 55
08-15-2011, 09:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpioking78 View Post
Just lol.
This bug isn't like the voldemort 1 and even voldemort 1 isn't completely fixed.
Just send in Bugreports if you know how to re-create it.
Cheers.
Lt. Commander
# 56
08-15-2011, 09:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ppumaht View Post
Hello,

It's been proved to exist.

Thank you.
Dude... were talking about the ever so hacked "voldermort" build.

Those of u in the PVP side know of this build.
Yes its the build u could do almost everything... double shields... have almost any bridge officer power.

Well cryptic FIX'd that fast, like they would do any big glitch...

This falling under a big glitch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by genxcraig View Post
Riiiight. That's why there are bug reports and screen shots of people actually able to re-create it? I know some have replicated the error, even though I cannot.
If you look all this started with 2 people.
Yes, it was 1 from La Familia, and the other i wont say.

The La Familia guy was accused of having 2 shields because they saw on the combat log 8 sides facing.
Well, a lot of us tried to recreate this, and we found out if u get a BORG PROC REGEN on shields, on the combat log it will report 8 sides facing.

So the people who wrongfully accused the La Familia guy for double shield stacking obviously made himself look stupid without doing more research.

This is where this all started.

So people... if its a true double stacked shields.. they would you see constant 8 sides shield heals.. not have them periodically hit you whenever a BORG SHIELD REGEN PROC goes off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpioking78 View Post
Just lol.
???? this is considered voldermort.
Lt. Commander
# 57
08-15-2011, 09:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naekuh View Post
Dude... were talking about the ever so hacked "voldermort" build.

Those of u in the PVP side know of this build.
Yes its the build u could do almost everything... double shields... have almost any bridge officer power.

Well cryptic FIX'd that fast, like they would do any big glitch...

This falling under a big glitch.

If you look all this started with 2 people.
Yes, it was 1 from La Familia, and the other i wont say.

The La Familia guy was accused of having 2 shields because they saw on the combat log 8 sides facing.
Well, a lot of us tried to recreate this, and we found out if u get a BORG PROC REGEN on shields, on the combat log it will report 8 sides facing.

So the people who wrongfully accused the La Familia guy for double shield stacking obviously made himself look stupid without doing more research.

This is where this all started.

So people... if its a true double stacked shields.. they would you see constant 8 sides shield heals.. not have them periodically hit you whenever a BORG SHIELD REGEN PROC goes off.

???? this is considered voldermort.
FInally someone with some sense.

By the way guys, accusing people of Haxing just because they join LaFa (Or any other reason for that matter) is very bad if you ask me. When I joined LaFa some 2 weeks ago people directly PM'ed me saying stuff like "Wow you joined those cheaters?" Its kinda lame to accuse someone just because someone else of this fleet has been accused of cheater some ... months even a year ago? I dont know when it happened.

I dont know if the particular LaFa guy actually cheated, And really I dont care. Now some of you just joke about it, and I appreciate a joke. But keep sticking with the same accusations without any proof what so ever, is lame and is just a sign of weakness on your side.

(This is just a note for everyone accusing anyone else in this game, no matter what fleet he is in, there is absolutely no reason to accuse everyone and treat them alike)

Accept your wins, and accept your losses. And instead of accusing, do something with this knowledge to improve yourself, like adults.
Lt. Commander
# 58
08-15-2011, 11:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marctraider View Post
FInally someone with some sense.

By the way guys, accusing people of Haxing just because they join LaFa (Or any other reason for that matter) is very bad if you ask me. When I joined LaFa some 2 weeks ago people directly PM'ed me saying stuff like "Wow you joined those cheaters?" Its kinda lame to accuse someone just because someone else of this fleet has been accused of cheater some ... months even a year ago? I dont know when it happened.

I dont know if the particular LaFa guy actually cheated, And really I dont care. Now some of you just joke about it, and I appreciate a joke. But keep sticking with the same accusations without any proof what so ever, is lame and is just a sign of weakness on your side.

(This is just a note for everyone accusing anyone else in this game, no matter what fleet he is in, there is absolutely no reason to accuse everyone and treat them alike)

Accept your wins, and accept your losses. And instead of accusing, do something with this knowledge to improve yourself, like adults.

Nothing to see here, move along...........

Typical response to a major problem.

This post was edited to remove content violating the Atari Community Rules and Policies ~Q
Lt. Commander
# 59
08-15-2011, 11:22 AM
Mega Eraser at work..........
Lt. Commander
# 60
08-15-2011, 11:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphezir View Post
Dear Mr. Marctraider,
I can show you 8 or even 12 shields facing without having any console, deflector or impulse engines on my ship. So just shut up. You dont know anything about this.
OK show me a combat log of 12 shield side facing then.

As it would completely destory the borg proc evidence.
Closed Thread